Author Topic: Any news  (Read 14268 times)

Re: Any news
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2006, 12:35:56 AM »
A female friend of mine put a pair of Gripper Knickers on every evening for 7 days.
All that happened was , at the end of the week, she couldn't do her skirt up.
Telli

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2006, 01:05:39 AM »
Ha ha ! very funny!  like the man who put a clean pair of socks on every day and couldnt get his shoes on!  The oldens are the best!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline Lynette

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2006, 01:52:49 AM »
Cheryl
I agree with you, there are some rare sights on the beach but I'm with you, if you don't like it don't look as long as you are happy nothing else matters, now as for you Vivian we have to think of a fitness regime you can do sitting still. That might take some time but any offers of help out there will be greatly appreciated
I'm gonna have a look at them there gripper knickers this weekend we got a really posh works do this year and got a nice dress but it wont hold everything in so too late to diet so need help!
Blondegirl if you and Mike carry on losing weight every week you will be able to share a seat on the plane and save money lol.
Smiffy you can tell I'm really busy at work now don't get time at mo during the day to look on site so have to wait till late!!

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2006, 10:13:09 AM »
Thats not good is it, being busy at work!  At least you make it on here, whatever time it is!

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2006, 10:41:17 AM »
Well Lynette. Mike has lost a stone in total.... well thats what he is telling me when he weighs himself anyway!  I lost 4 oz yesterday.  Unfortunately, my scales are very precise... I dont know whether that is a good thing or not.  I am not sure about sharing seats though.  He is an awful fidget when we fly.  I always let him have the window seat as he stretches all the time across me to look out, he likes the dog from "Churchill" and is very irritating, so if he sits by the window then I can read in peace.  I was getting a bit worried about his weight as I thought the next flight we have he will have to ask for the extension belt and he would be mortified so I am glad he is losing it.   The problem is he is getting a bit vain which is hilarious! 

I wonder if they do gripper knickers in a "Corfu Tan colour" - now thats an idea! (probably not a good one thinking about it).

Offline Cheryl2307

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2006, 11:31:02 AM »
They are gonna be running out of them there gripper knickers in M&S - they won't be able to cope with the demand! 
Cheryl O

Offline Lynette

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2006, 11:41:36 AM »
Blondegirl, keep it up when I feel brave enough I may put my pictures on the site. two years ago I lost 3 stone in five months, it was because my favourite nephew was getting married and I did'nt want to spoil his wedding pictures by have a 'great aunty' in them, I did feel good after but some of it has crept back on and I now going to concentrate to get it off again.
Got an idea instead of gripper knickers i am going to invent an all over body in flesh colour with bikini painted on! think we may all look good then he he.
Gotta go loads to do its the silly season here when everyone wants there flooring put down before christmas so they can impress the visitors we can never understand that I would rather wait till they had all gone and not let them spill all their food on drink on the new one!

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2006, 03:40:04 PM »
I loved that, body suit with bikini painted on.  Brilliant!  As long as its not an inflatable one.  Now who's being silly!

M & S in Corfu Town might sell them.  Do you think we should tell them they are all the rage back here in the UK and they need them in Corfu?  We could have them in different shades of Tan. No need for fake tan (skin allergies and streaks), no sun beds (cancerous) think of the designs too.  Pull a valve and you have an airbed in the pool all at once. Brilliant!  Well I am on a roll (pardon the pun) now.

I know how you feel about wedding photos.  I left it too late for my sons wedding, I started dieting AFTER the event and was disappointed I didnt do it sooner.  I did lose 4 stone then with WW.  My weight is creeping up behind me, in front of me, at the sides all the usual places!  Well done with losing your weight!

We all go mad I think and do everything this time of year, visitors coming etc.  Causes so much extra work and expense though.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2006, 08:58:16 PM »
Lynette
Thank you for your thoughts. I can't comment on the underwear of the grip type as it makes me cringe just thinking about it. I can't even say the correct words. Aaaagghh.
All you ladies continue to make me smile. - When you get your teeth into a subject................well!!!!
Negg

Offline Lindypops

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2006, 12:24:46 AM »
Tis the season to be jolly! Grab ya grippas, don`t worry about impressing anybody, enjoy yourselves, and go abroad for Christmas! It`s sooooooooooooooo much less stressful all round. Hand luggage is good, bin ya clothes, bring back ya goodies! Lindypops.
Lindypops.

Booking.com