Author Topic: Airport >Arillas  (Read 9824 times)

LISAJ

Airport >Arillas
« on: June 10, 2004, 06:36:29 PM »
Im thinking of booking for Arillas next June with a 7 and 10 year old in tow. How long is the coach journey? Ive read its 90 mins but then read its up to 3 hrs? Ive looked at Paleo and Kassipoi but like the look of the sandy beach at Arillas. Im only there for a week as Im going to Stoupa at the end of June. The kids love the sea and none of us are into noisy resorts so it being peaceful wont be a problem. Any info please!

Anonymous

Airport >Arillas
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2004, 06:45:30 PM »
Hi Lisa,It took us 3 hours last year,
and we're doing the same again this year.A lot of people hire a car and drive them selves from the airport others book a taxi.I think its about 30-40 euros.Theres 4 of us and im sure we would need more than 1 taxi i just wouldnt get all my case in 1 car.The journey by bus isnt really that bad.Its a great way to see all of northern corfu.LOL.one more thing,your gonna LOVE ARILLAS.

Anonymous

Airport >Arillas
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2004, 06:47:24 PM »
Where abouts in wales are you from.??sorry for being nosey!! :shock:

Anonymous

Airport >Arillas
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2004, 07:13:04 PM »
Forgot to ask if youve got any info on Arillas Bay apts(manos)? North, near the English border, y?!

Anonymous

Airport >Arillas
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2004, 10:02:38 PM »
Thats where im from and thats where im staying.cx(where abouts north??)

LISAJ

Airport >Arillas
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2004, 11:26:48 PM »
Are certain airport arrival days busier than others? Im worried that the coach journey may be too long. Im used to travelling the end of July, so maybe it will be easier if its cooler.
Im near Hawarden, near Chester.

Anonymous

Airport >Arillas
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2004, 11:29:59 PM »
Hi Lisa,I live in Buckley.cx

Offline LISA

Airport >Arillas
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2004, 11:32:53 PM »
email Lisajammoe@aol.com

Maggie1

Airport >Arillas
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2004, 11:23:01 PM »
Hi Lisaj, I think the busiest dats at the airport are Mondays as everybody seems to go on Mondays, wherever they live. Others writing on this forum reckoned that the bus journey was taking 2- 3 hours. I don't care how long it is myself, I'm just glad to be there, and thinking about how good the beer tastes when you arrive!! maggie.

Booking.com