Author Topic: Push bike Hire???  (Read 8042 times)

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
Push bike Hire???
« on: January 05, 2007, 01:19:49 PM »
Now I might regret asking this question.... can you hire pushbikes (bicylces, mountain bikes etc.) in Arillas?  I do mean push bikes as that is probably what would happen going up the hills if I hired one anyway.  I thought it might be a bit of fun, if I didnt have a heart attack in the meantime..

We hired some in zante many years ago and the chains kept falling off so we did push them most of them time.  Just interested to know.... another option for roaming around the countryside.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
Re: Push bike Hire???
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2007, 04:02:37 PM »
Good question! I would like to know as well beacause I have a dodgy knee and ankle and getting around the village would be much easier with a push bike. My friends and I have always hired push bikes on all the Greek islands and it is a nice way of getting a fabulous tanned neck and back :)
Life is good ;)

Offline Corfusoon

• Helios Court Villa
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
  • Helios Court Arillas Corfu
    • Luxury Villa in Arillas
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2007, 06:51:49 PM »
Hi there

Yes indeed you can.

The Tourist Information Office (Arillas Travel) hires them out as does a place up by the corner opposite Arourada and Whispers.

Cant remember off top how much last year but I maight have an info sheet somewhere.

Regards
Style, Luxury, Tranquillity
Helios Court Villa, Arillas, Corfu.
http://www.corfuvilla.holiday

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2007, 08:14:09 PM »
Great!  Might take a bit of persuading for Mike to do it. As my friend Lynda is coming this time she might hire one with me.
Mike always says I need a bigger saddle so am reluctant to go with him.  Cheek !!!!****
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Booking.com