Author Topic: Arillas Christmas Day Videos  (Read 17410 times)

Offline harold

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
Re: Arillas Christmas Day Videos
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2007, 03:38:13 PM »
Thanks Joe,i did mange to look at the photos which were great,so in another hour should be able to look at the videos
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Offline bigbadjon

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
    • For those of you who know about Daniel
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2007, 07:42:11 PM »
I know it's a bit late, but thanks for sharing ur videos Joe, reminds me of what i'm missing

Offline Hels Bels

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2007, 01:13:50 PM »
These videos are really nice, its a lovely warming feeling to watch them, especially seeing the dogs in front of the fire, as when you're over there in the summer your mind won't let you believe that fireplaces and radiators are ever used.  Thanks for sharing them!! Roll on May then i can video it myself!!

Offline Joe

• Forum Fanatic
    • Thomas Cook Airlines
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2007, 01:19:52 PM »
Thanks guys, I am starting to get bad withdrawal myself, not seen my Mum since the end of December and I could really do with popping out for a weekend soon, I'm glad she's there but at this time of year I do miss her, fortunately the season starts in May and I can hopefully get a lift on one of out trusty aircraft. Watching the sun go down while having a 3-course feast at the Sea Breeze has turned into a little tradition on my short weekend visits, time really can’t go fast enough.

Offline Hels Bels

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2007, 01:35:36 PM »
I see that it's your birthday next month Joe, will you be planning to enjoy it in arillas or will Blighty have to entertain you?

Offline Joe

• Forum Fanatic
    • Thomas Cook Airlines
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2007, 04:32:20 PM »
My birthday is the end of April and our flights haven't started then, will hopefully celebrate at the start of May assuming I can get out there, its my 30th as well (ouch) but I haven't planned any big celebrations, it quite a depressing feeling to be honest. On the actual day I will probably be flying back from the Dominican Republic after conducting an audit, not the best way to celebrate, hopefully the cabin crew can find me a piece of cake from somewhere, will no doubt head for drinks with my friends the following weekend.

Offline Hels Bels

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2007, 05:13:02 PM »
Aah, its a sign we're all getting older when we don't plan to have our birthdays off work, 30 wasn't so bad for me, but I'm quickly gaining on 35, my god these past 5 years have gone fast. I'm sure you'll make the most of it and the crew will celebrate it with you!

Offline Joe

• Forum Fanatic
    • Thomas Cook Airlines
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2007, 07:14:53 PM »
I would love to have been in Arillas for my 30th but its just a week to early. Two of my best friends who I've known since school also turn 30 within a week of each other in July, hoping to have some sort of get together with them in Arillas, that would be lovely.

Is this only me but when I look in the mirror I still see the face of an 18 year old looking back at me, I don't feel like I'm ageing at all.

Maggie

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2007, 09:33:38 PM »
  Well, Joe, I'm a lot older than you but I don't feel old inside!!!
  (The outside????? Well thats a different story!)
  However, I believe you have to stay feeling young to do
  this 'life' thing!!

Offline Cheryl2307

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2007, 12:34:52 PM »
I had my 40th in Arillas last July and it was just the most perfect birthday ever!  Spent the day on the beach, just chilling, lovely meal and a few drinks in the evening, spent with my two children - absolute bliss!

I hated turning 30, it really freaked me out but I love being in my 40's - can honestly say have never been happier.

As for feeling 40 - I still feel like a kid inside, often wonder what I'm going to be 'when I grow up' and my kids are always saying "Oh mum, when are you going to grow up?"  My answer - NEVER!  As soon as you stop feeling the magic of a child, you must wither and die surely!

Have you any grey hairs yet Joe?  That's a bit of a shock to the system but that's what hair dye's for!!
Cheryl O

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2007, 01:56:33 PM »
I wish my birthday was in the summer months sometimes, just so i could experience having a birthday when its hot, with it being a week before Christmas its always freezing, still all the pretty decorations are up so i guess thats nice!

I agree with you Cheryl, stay as you are and enjoy life, my mum is 49 this year and im 29 this year, so we always have fun together and she does crazy stuff sometimes, id rather that than a boring mum anyday !

Offline Hels Bels

« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2007, 02:52:18 PM »
My hubby is quite a few years older than me, but he doesn't look it, he always say's 'you are old as the woman you feel' ooh er missus. What does that mean for me though?!?

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2007, 08:49:44 PM »
I rather think it is that you are only as old as the man you feeling ;)
Life is good ;)

Offline kes

• Forum Fanatic
  • Relax
    • Relax in Arillas
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2007, 11:06:17 PM »
Hi Joe,
Any reminders of Arillas are always welcome,and yes I will certainly insert a link,and thanks for remebering,
How about starting a  virtual tour of the whole Village..Photo`s are great, but it would be nice to take a virtual trip round the village
while we are all at home in the depths of winter..maybe start a new thread and ask forum members for ther contributions.

Offline Joe

• Forum Fanatic
    • Thomas Cook Airlines
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2007, 09:00:48 PM »
That's a really good idea, how do you think is the best way to do it?

Booking.com