Author Topic: Ariilas apartements  (Read 5274 times)

Anonymous

Ariilas apartements
« on: June 13, 2004, 11:50:41 PM »
what can you tell me about these apartments any information would be greaty appreciated,

Alexandros Studios,arillas.

thanks

ian

Offline Paul/Deb5

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
arillas appts
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2004, 12:22:22 AM »
Hi Ian,
we stayed on our first trip to Arillas 4years ago at Alexandros through Libra , they on left as you come into Arillas, the pool is next door at Rainbow and there is another new pool next door to that called hotel marvelos!!!!!! the food at rainbow we found basic ? we had popped into rainbow this year for a breakfast and the menu had alot more things on it, Spiros & Jimmy who run the rainbow are ok. you might need plug ins & sprays for the mosi's because at the back of the appts there is a stream which they hang around in, but nothing to worry about ,some people get bit some don't?
If this is your 1st visit to Arillas have a good look around at all the other places and then you can pick different ones you like, thats what we did and we go twice ayear now.
Be sure to pop into Brouklis Taverna ,100yds down on right from where your staying as Dimitris is the man who runs this website.
keep looking on forum for lots of info.

regards  Paul/Deb5

Offline Paul/Deb5

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
arillas appts
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2004, 11:37:31 PM »
Ian,
This is the reply i was on about !!!
 have you asked the question twice ???

Paul/Deb5

im

hI
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2004, 11:47:02 PM »
Hi Paul

Yes i posted the topic twice but didnt know this as once i signed in, i was guest but now when i sign in i am imcculli

sorry about that and thanks for all the information that will all help me and my girlfrined now that is appreciated.

bye for now

ian

Booking.com