Author Topic: Quad bike hire???  (Read 10700 times)

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
Quad bike hire???
« on: February 13, 2007, 02:19:17 PM »
Hi everyone,

Has anyone hired a quad whilst in Arillas, if so can they let me know where from and how much it was please??

Thanx!

Offline Eileen

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
Re: Quad bike hire???
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 02:56:54 PM »
Hi Smiffy,

You can hire a quad from Arkokal travel but I do not have a clue about hire prices.  Here is their website, perhaps you can drop them a line to request 2007 prices.

http://arkokal.gr/body_index.html

I guess you are trying every angle to get Brett up to Dionysis?!!...once us women get an idea in our head......

Eileenxx

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2007, 04:25:17 PM »
Haha Eileen, you understand how my mind works being a fellow wonderful woman :-D !!

Yep thinking about every option.  Thanx for the info x

Offline Wendy n Stu

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2007, 10:07:05 PM »
Hiya, long time no speak - hope all is well and that the days are being knocked off the calendar fast enough for you!  Not long now.  We hired from the Travel shop in Arillas but to be honest, the year before we walked over to San Stef and hired there, the big place on the left hand side of the road.  It was much cheaper than in Arillas and last year, whilst we hired in Arillas, Stuart's brother went over to San Stef on our recommendation and again, it was cheaper.  Also once you have hired from there, on the return they give you a lift back to Arillas and so it only involves one walk.  It's opposite the Travel Office, can't miss it.  Bye the way, the diet has ground to a halt.  Hope you doing OK.  Looking forward to meeting soon.  Meanwhile take care.  W n S. x x

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2007, 11:44:11 PM »
My diet has also ground to a halt too!  Well it never got off the ground running really, lasted a week.  Drinking low cal tonic at the moment and wishing some gin was in it!  I think I might have to resign myself to the fact that its not going to go by the time we go..
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline Wendy n Stu

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2007, 11:48:04 PM »
I have decided that they are all used to seeing me as I am and I am so excited about seeing Arillas and everyone in it that I don't care about the weight any more.  I can just about fit on the plane and once there I won't worry.  So, I have had the diet coke tonight without the barcadi but come the holiday, it will be bacardi all the way!!!!  Nice to hear from you.  Regards, Wendy.

Booking.com