Author Topic: Duty Free  (Read 4455 times)

Offline vicky/liam

Duty Free
« on: June 19, 2004, 04:16:22 PM »
Hi everyone hope you're all well.

Can anyone tell me how much a bottle of vodka is in Arillas? I'm asking on behalf of my mother in law as she wants to bring some back and would like to know if it is much cheaper than over here. Also, how much can you bring back?

Love Vicky

Offline Mick and Jill

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
Duty Free
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2004, 01:28:53 AM »
Hi Vicky

I'm sure my daughter paid about 8 Euro in May for a bottle.  It was a good make but she said it tasted the same.  

I found this year for the named alchol it was just as cheap at the airport on the way home as it was in the vilage.

Hope this helps a little  :roll:
Jill
Jill XXX

Offline Paul/Deb5

• Forum Fanatic
Duty Free
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2004, 11:38:32 AM »
Hi Vicky,
Yes Jill is right they are all around the 8 to 10 euro mark a litre! you can fill your suitcase up within reason, and when you get to airport buy some more out of duty free and thats after you have checked in!!!!
but if your like ourselves and Mick & jill, we don't get that much because we like going back as many times we can afford!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul/Deb5

Offline Mick and Jill

• Forum Fanatic
Duty Free
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2004, 10:12:24 PM »
Hi Paul & Deb

Your spot on with that.  We used to buy loads of duty free to bring home but now we try and keep our money towards another visit to Arillas. It will be great looking at Dimitrs album the next time were over, hope everyone leaves photos.

Best wishes Jill
Jill XXX

Offline vicky/liam

Duty Free
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2004, 10:23:51 AM »
Thanks for your help.  :)

I'll let mam in law know about the extra after check-in.  :wink:

I wish we could go back regularly but the purse just doesn't allow it unfortunately.  :cry:
I'm hoping we can go more often as the kids grow up and as far as I know Arillas isn't going anywhere! lol
7 weeks and 4 days to go till we get back to paradise. I can't wait!!

Love Vicky xx

Booking.com