Author Topic: Alexandros Apartments Please can you tell me  (Read 17304 times)

im

Alexandros Apartments Please can you tell me
« on: June 19, 2004, 07:16:25 PM »
HI Everyone

Can you please give me information on the above apartments, we are going on the 28 august to the 13 september this year, where are the best places to eat, in additon to this,what are the things you can do in arrilas

thanks for all the information that you all post it will be very much appreciated thanks again

bye for now

ian&jackie
 :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Offline killie

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
    • Cramond Angling Club
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2004, 03:46:20 PM »
Can't help you on the apts but restaurants, my wife and I had dinner in a different restaurant each night of our 2 week holiday in May and never had a bad meal out any of them.

Breakfast tho we found a small grill bar (can't quite remember the name) but it was next door to Annas car hire. Full english breakfast was marvellous, mug of hot english tea. For me it was the best cuppa tea on the island, and pleasant staff serving :D

Coconut Bar will keep the drinks flowing until the wee sma' hours in the morning, until 5 am or last person to leave.

Some pics here of Arillas and surrounding areas
http://www.killies.co.uk/corfu/

Have a good holiday

Killie

im

Thanks very much for all information
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2004, 06:13:09 PM »
HI killie

We will try that for breakfast

bye for now

ian

Offline Eileen

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2004, 06:19:35 PM »
Hello,

As Killie says, you are spoilt for choice of eating places, the grill room he refers to is the Stakis.  A definite recommendation is the traditional Brouklis Taverna run by Dimitris, who as you probably know by now is the owner of this Forum, here is a link to his main website. www.arillas.com

There are water sports available on the Blue Flag beach if you tire of sunbathing on it!  

You can walk into San Stefanos which is not far at all along the coastal path.  More information on S.Stef' can be found at www.san-stefano.gr

My favourite nearby place is Afionas, take yourself up there in the evening and watch the fabulous sunset from one of the tavernas.  (Killie has a lovely photo on his site he mentioned earlier).  Futher info on Afionas can be found on one of the pages of this site www.agiosgeorgios.co.uk

Don't forget the heritage walk that Dimitris has announced on the Forum http://www.arillas.com/heritagewalk/  I have not been on this walk yet but I'm looking forward to it.

Have fun trying out all the eating places,  but like us you will probably find your own favourite which you will keep returning to.

Have a good holiday, :)

Eileen

kerry1

alexandros appartments
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2004, 06:22:25 PM »
Hi
We spent a week at the anna apartments in may and had a fab time.  Breakfast were great at annas but the best meals we had were at Dimitris. Costas on the beach were great too.  There are some lovely walks around arrillas which aren't too energetic.

kerry 8)

im

We will
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2004, 06:29:38 PM »
Hi there Eileen

we will have a happy holiday thanks for all the information that will all come in hand yfor me and jackie thanks again

bye for now

ian

im

Thanks
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2004, 06:31:28 PM »
Hi Kerry

thank you too, you too for all the information but what i still want to know if anyone knows anything is about the apartments above please as this is where we will be staying, i just want someone who has stayed there to give me there opinion on the place thanks

bye for niw

ian

im

Thanks everyone
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2004, 06:49:05 PM »
Hi there everyone or newcomersa alike

I have found the answer to my question using google search engine, and here is the link for all who may need it about the apartments

http://www.justcorfu.co.uk/z_roda_alexandros_apartments.asp

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2004, 09:38:31 PM »
Hi,Are you staying in Arillas or Roda???? :? cx

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2004, 10:22:01 PM »
Ian,

Is this the link you meant to show? :?

http://www.justcorfu.co.uk/z_arillas_alexandros_studios.asp

Eileen :)

im

Not sure
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2004, 11:23:04 PM »
Hi there

I am not sure if it is roda or arillas but what is the difference, please can you tell me thanks

bye for now

ian

Offline Paul/Deb5

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2004, 11:31:19 PM »
Hi Ian,
I don't know about Roda because its about 8 miles along coast! but the Alexandros appts. in Arillas, I gave a reply to someone the other day and its on the forum, just scroll down the list to 'Arillas appts' it saves me writing all again!!!!! thanks.

Paul/Deb5

im

HI paul
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2004, 11:53:42 PM »
HI Paul

What did you find you needed or forgot when you go t to arillas, as in kitchen utensils, kettle etc. and anything else you may have need to take with you that you didnt, thanks for all the information you have gave me already it is appreciated.

bye for now

ian

Offline Paul/Deb5

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2004, 11:24:29 AM »
Hi Ian,
You don't have to take anything with you in the way of utensils it's all provided in the accom. if there is something missing , just ask and they will get it for you. It's not like England!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also if you want Mosi deterrents they are cheaper out there , like plug ins etc.

Paul/Deb5

im

Thanks
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2004, 08:18:09 PM »
Hi Paul

That is great news, thanks for all the information it is appreciated, and as you say it is not england thank goodness lol
lol
lolo
lol

bye for now

ian

Booking.com