Author Topic: Green Mud  (Read 149150 times)

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
Re: Green Mud
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2008, 03:26:13 PM »
O heck I didnt think of that, I was just thinking how silly we looked, but it did feel good and I would recommend it to anyone. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2008, 11:40:14 PM »
We missed out on it this year. Spent far too long getting rat ar**d watching darts in Rainbow, or the film in the Nut.  Loved it all though. We had so much fun... Our Arillas comes with both.

I did get greened up one day though. It was very windy. No pictures (you're so glad about that!) but you have read the story in my holiday report.

No shorts either... Who pinched them??? Admit to it and I'll buy you a big drink if you own up.

Phil

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2009, 01:24:16 PM »
Hi all,

Yes, we did have a laugh didn't we Phil in the Rainbow playing and watching the darts, and having just a F E W drinks.  Did you see this thing playing darts scary isn't he - do you think he has been in the Nut too long - or is he nutty!!!

Bev & Kev

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2009, 01:59:09 PM »
Hiya Kev and Bev!

So glad it wasn't me in that pic! Yes he looks as nutty as the rest of us. Something about Arillas, you seem to check your sanity in at the airport! (In my case I forgot to collect it on the return journey....)

We have such fond memories of all the goings-on last September, including yous two. I still wear my chav fake Burberry. Does Bev still wear hers (real of course....)

The pic reminded me of Eggy's post on the darts "couldn't hit a cow's a**e with a shovel." Well that one looks like the cow's a**e! Get yer shovel out Negg....

Hope yous are both well me luvvers. Jen and me are great as usual. Will be home in early July, but sadly September is out this year. Take care both
love, Phil and Jen

Offline 4x4

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2009, 03:28:59 AM »
Small confession to the laundry people at Tria Adelphia.

I Did the green mud thing this year.

I then went into the sea and washed it off.

Later that day I went for a shower and dried myself using the towels supplied by the Tria.

To my horror the towel looked like I had dragged it across a muddy field.

The great thing about the Tria, is they do change the beds and towels quite often so my dirty habits did not show the next day.

And the mud had gone as well.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2009, 03:55:23 AM »
4x4 I sunbathe without clothes a great deal. Jen and me have done it it in Studland, in Dorset, on Brighton beach, in Rhodes, ah really anywhere the others accept.

But the clay (Green mud) in Arillas is so special. I have done it many times. Cannot endorse the skin adverts, but that feeling of freedom, innocence and joy I can. Naked and covered in clay, at one with everything, is something you understand or you don't. Well I do.

Next week Jen and me will do it all again of course.
Phil

Offline 4x4

« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2009, 12:38:09 PM »
Yes justphil. The feeling of freedom is good if only for a short two weeks.

Hope you have a great time and we get some photos to keep it all alive for us poor people left at home ))

The big question is how do you apply the mud?
Do you use it as a block and rub it on like soap or do you try and dissolve it first and then put it on.

Offline patrickjohn

• Lincolnshire Yellow Belly
  • ARILLIAC
  • PJM
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2009, 01:16:34 PM »
Hi
In answer to your question, 4x4, most people seem to favour the method where you get a flatish stone, put a lump or two of clay on, then some water, and using another stone or just fingers grind it into a sort of soft paste.  The clay is very soft and changes into a paste quite easily.
Hope you are now ready for your first try.
Best wishes
Pat

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

Offline MaryH

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2009, 07:26:28 PM »
Hi I've never smothered myself in the green mud, but it looks just like the clay face packs I buy that really clean your skin - think I might give it a try in September

Take care
Mary

Offline patrickjohn

• ARILLIAC
  • PJM
« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2009, 02:09:09 PM »
Hey Mary - Will be there in September too - so will look out for a greeny/grey lady on the North Beach.
Best wishes
PJ

Offline MicK-G

« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2009, 04:36:38 PM »
I always cover myself in the mud at least once during my stay. In the past I did it before going for a walk along the nuddy beach, You feel very self conscious walking along a beach with naked people staring at you. I forgot that I had all that mud on me and wondered why I was being stared at.

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2009, 04:39:12 PM »
that made me chuckle Mick, a clothed person feeling self conscious rather than those with their meat n 2 veg (or threpennie bits!!)on display

Offline MaryH

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #57 on: July 07, 2009, 07:45:45 PM »
Hi Patric
Yeh I'll have a green face and a pair of sunglasses on!! We go 28th August for two weeks and staying at Kaloudis Village.

Take Care

Mary

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2009, 07:51:14 PM »
WE Mary you must e-mail me ! Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline patrickjohn

• ARILLIAC
  • PJM
« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2009, 09:33:17 PM »
Oh Mary - our paths are not destined to cross this year.  We too are at the Kaloudis Village, but not until 14th September, so it seems you will have been and gone by then.
Never mind - perhaps you'll post a picture or two of your mud experiments.
Best wishes
PJ

Booking.com