Author Topic: What to do when it's raining!  (Read 18229 times)

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
Re: What to do when it's raining!
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2007, 02:53:51 PM »
I agree with Joe, if the heat has been abit much during the day the cool breeze of a night time is very welcome, especially when you go to bed, makes it easy to fall asleep.

Offline Joe

• Forum Fanatic
    • Thomas Cook Airlines
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2007, 03:02:43 PM »
I've not been to Corfu deep into the summer months for some time though, I'm assuming Mid August the nights are pretty warm to?

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2007, 05:01:35 PM »
I assume they would be, thats why i cant go in the peak summer months, just too hot for me!

Offline Shuey

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2007, 06:11:31 PM »
We were there the two weeks before you blondegirl. 

Stayed in Acharavi.  The weather was not the best part of the fortnight.  Really chilly in the evenings. 

We were walking along the beach from Roda back to Acharavi and the heavens opened up and there was nowhere to shelter.  We looked like a couple of drowned rats by the time we did find a shop door way to shiver in!

We also stayed in Arillas for one night and it was raining most of the day when we arrived and the next morning when we left!  At least we were with the friendly people in Arillas.

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2007, 01:17:29 PM »
One of the last evenings we had in Arillas last year was brilliant!  It didnt rain but it was pretty windy.  The sea had been like a mirror all day and in the evening it was mad!  Really rough.... I couldnt see through my hair as it was blowing everywhich way... all the beer mats were rolling off the tables.  I loved it, we were watching the sunset in a bar on the front..everyone was stopping to take photos it was beautiful!  At least it blows the mozzies away
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Booking.com