Author Topic: Early visitors  (Read 9504 times)

Offline willis

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
Re: Early visitors
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2007, 10:17:26 PM »
I'm flying BA this time. It is costing me £133 I think, from Gatwick. I'm staying at the Horizon with Marinos. I'm not sure what the arrangements are, it is all very informal as we are good friends. Even if I wasn't staying there I would be confident that one of my friends could find me a room for not too much.

Offline Dave n Anne

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2007, 04:51:03 PM »
Hi Harold kefalonia holiday booked Boo Hoo but I do like your idea just need more time of work now and have run out of hols

Cheers Dave

Offline Marion

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2007, 07:49:28 PM »
This is the first time I have written anything on the Arillas Forum - although I have been reading all the topics for ages!!! We are going to Arillas on 8th June for 10 days staying as usual at Kostas Apartments - fantastic host - both Kostas and his wife Aphrodite make our holidays so special.  This is our tenth time staying with Kostas - our hols can't come quick enough!!!!

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2007, 08:21:57 AM »
Kefi is a nice place Dave,just dont go trying to compare it with Corfu,look at it as a change and next time you come to Arillas it will be like coming home.
Welcome to the Forum Marion,now you have started posting you will find you will post more,you must have quiet a bit of knowledge to pass on to people especially about the Kosta apartments.
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Offline Janina C

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2007, 06:09:20 PM »
Hi Marion

So our little secret about Kostas apartments is out. We too stay at Kostas Apartments but the climb up the hill is getting a bit much for me. We will be in Arillas on 11th June and wanted to stay at Anna's but we couldn't get in.

Kostas usually rings us to see if we want the apartment but he must be full up this time. You are right both he and Aphrodite are lovely people and the view from the apartments is fantastic especially at sunset. We usually have sundowners at least once on the roof of the apartments.

Maybe we will bump into you, Arillas isn't that big.

Janina
Janina

Offline sue

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2007, 09:24:44 AM »
i go to sidari on 7th may
my daughter chose this holiday as she  has just turned 18.
we will definatley be going to arillas

Booking.com