Author Topic: I`m getting excited!!  (Read 11831 times)

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
I`m getting excited!!
« on: April 30, 2007, 04:44:39 PM »
Hi everyone - I'm Janis and this is the first time I've tried to post a message on a forum! We're flying to Corfu, for Arillas, on 25th May (3 weeks and counting).  "We" being my husband Barry and myself; we've been looking for some time at this website and are encouraged by the positive feedback from everyone.
We're staying at the Kaloudis Studios for 2 weeks and really looking forward to it.
I've not been to Corfu before, but the north west area of the island looks lovely and relaxing.

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
Re: I`m getting excited!!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 05:11:20 PM »
Hi Janis and welcome to the forum!

Youve done well for the first time posting on a forum!

You couldnt have picked a better place to go than Arillas, im positive you will love it, just as much as all of us on this site :-)

Look out for me cos ill be out there til the 28th, youll see me kicking and screaming cos my other half will be trying to drag me on the coach and ill be trying everything to try and stay haha!!

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 05:32:00 PM »
Hi Smiffy - I'm sure it must be obvious, but I couldn't work out how to create a message - I just clicked on "reply" and it worked! I've noticed your name on quite a few messages on this website - you appear to love Arillas!  We asked some friends of ours, a couple who are quite widely travelled, "if you were to go anywhere for a lovely relaxing holiday - with good food and drink - where would you go?" and they replied with Arillas - that's why we're going to try it!

Offline Hels Bels

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 07:12:47 PM »
Hi Janis,

Arillas is a lovely and friendly place, once you been and got the bug, you have to return each year. We're only there for a week this year, hoping we can go again in September.

Enjoy and maybe post your experience on this site when you get back!

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2007, 10:44:14 AM »
Yes i do love it there, its so gorgeous and relaxing!  Cant wait for our holiday, only 20 days to go!!

When you get back from your holiday do write your experience on here as Hels Bels said, we'd love to hear what you think :-) .

Offline Mango

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2007, 02:42:15 PM »
Hi Janis
we are once again staying at the Kaloudis Village appartments, this will be the 8th time.  You will love it, and Billy's bar and pool at the Kaloudis are second to none.
Have a great time.  We go back there on 29 June.
Amanda

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2007, 09:55:19 PM »
Hi everyone! Thank you all for your replies and encouragement.  We fly out from Leeds Bradford on the 25th May (this month - yippee!!!) and will certainly post our comments on this website.
Hoping to be a long term afficionado of Arillas
Janis

Offline eve

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2007, 11:25:08 PM »
Have fun.see you there! once bitten! you have been warned, hear next years brouchures are out!

Offline tubedude

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
  • Mines Mythos
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2007, 11:46:19 AM »
HI,

I'm getting so excited it's untrue...

We're off to Arillas in only 5 days time, we fly out from Gatwick on Monday at 11am,

passports sorted, euro's sorted, cases packed, tickets got, - we're ready and waiting.

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2007, 12:13:33 PM »
Hi Janis, it was our first time to Arillas last year and we loved it!  We are back again June 25th and cant wait.    This site is addictive...you have to keep checking it out in case you missed something.  I missed signing on yesterday and have got loads to catch up on.

Tubedude:   We dont go for weeks yet  but I got butterflies reading your post about going on Monday and being all sorted and ready to go....  hope you have a great time and come back and tell us all about it.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline Hels Bels

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2007, 02:55:22 PM »
We fly from Birmingham at 6.40am on Monday, can't wait. Ok so it means a very early start, but I never sleep the night before we go away anyway!!

Offline Mango

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2007, 04:29:51 PM »
Hi Blondgirl

We will be there at the same time as you, we fly out of Doncaster Robin Hood on 29 June, where is it you are staying.
amanda

Offline eve

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2007, 06:14:50 PM »
I hope you all have a wonderful time! Got our tickets today, just kept thinking this time in 3 weeks i will be? sorry but cannot help it!

Offline eaky

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2007, 10:18:36 PM »
Monday the 7th cant come quick enough for me either, we fly from manchester at 8:40, set em up, that'd be 3 Mythos, 1 fruit juice for the driver followed with 3 metaxa's

first time at Dyonosiss and loking forward to it, who's counting?

we all are!!!

Offline eve

« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2007, 10:40:19 PM »
By all accounts your there before us, so it is ditto but forget the driver! and sorry folks I prefer oh so sorry Amstel, other half ,mythos or alpha. glug glug.

Booking.com