Author Topic: I`m getting excited!!  (Read 11806 times)

Offline eve

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
Re: I`m getting excited!!
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2007, 08:41:52 PM »
Lucky you! I do not finish untill 18th! my clients do not know that yet,ssshhh! and they do not know when i will be back, still hoping for that date! i have always been a good girl, PLEASE God let me have a dream come true. Enyoy your time. speak soon.

best wishes

Eve.

Offline Sara

• Forum Fanatic
    • www.villatheia-corfu.com
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2007, 09:27:38 PM »
Hi Janis
This is my very 1st message too. I've been a member for some time & I love reading other members messages, but, never had the confidence to post my own message - until now.
My 1st time in Arillas was August 2000 & I've returned 3 more times. I am going out again on Monday 14th May [ on the same flight as Hels Bels ].
You will love it. The local people are wonderful, the taverna's offer superb food, there are so many beautiful walks & the beach is great.  May is a lovely time of year to go too because you will be amazed at the wonderful sight of sparking fireflies in the evening.
Have a great time.
Sara

Offline Lindypops

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2007, 10:44:08 PM »
You`ll have a lovely time, and will really enjoy the f/flies. Enjoy.
Lindypops.

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2007, 09:42:42 AM »
Will try not ot get to excited,but the dog has gone the cat has just gone this morning so things are on course for our little trip.See you all soon
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Offline ronmonkey

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
  • andy and the boy, @the atki may2009
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2007, 12:38:34 PM »
We fly with monarch, we've had the tickets and the flight time is correct, you've got me worried now I might give them a call.

sorry, didn't mean i thought you'd got it wrong i was just curious about what i'd missed when looking.

being a bloke i am genetically programmed not to be able to find things ;-)

Offline eve

« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2007, 09:54:39 PM »
On that note we rest our case!
tee,hee.

Offline LivingstonFamily

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
  • ThePicOfDaniella
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2007, 10:40:36 PM »
We stay at kaloudis too :D I love it there!

Everyone is getting me so jealous you all go out so soon im still stuck in school untill July then we go away on the 27th it seems yonks away ohwell more of a buildup. I must hear all the reviews and if Janis or anyone else is going up To kaloudis tell me how everyone up there is doing.

Kristof
Rula
Helana
Billy
Christiana
Not to forget Pirry & Fibo the doggies hehe

x
Julie- The Sun Soaker
Kev- The Jock
Daniella- The Terrapin Terror

Offline eve

« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2007, 11:03:46 PM »
Do not be jealous, just think you will be out there and we will all be wishing it was us! you know you will have a fab time, just keep on dreaming, it will come all too soon.
ENJOY! our holiday will be gone but yours will be about to begin. Please raise a toast to absent friends, we always do.

Best wishes to you all.

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2007, 11:38:21 PM »
It seems so strange, reading everyone's messages and seeing photos of you all - (I've not found a decent one of me yet!!) - I feel as though once we arrive in Arillas I'll suddenly recognise everyone - you know, like when you see a famous person and feel like saying "Hi" but don't...
Am I just mad, or does anyone else feel like this?
Best wish to all, Janis

Offline Glenny

« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2007, 03:20:48 PM »
Hi everyone
I'm also a new member but have been reading the forum since finding a bargain holiday on the Manos website, after doing some research (mostly on here) I booked to go to Kokkinos apartments on 10th Sept and can't wait.
We (husband Garry and myself) are off to Samos for a week at the end of this month, we have been to Corfu once and stayed in Sidari which was a bit too lively for us, so hoping Arillas will be just right.

Offline Shuey

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2007, 04:24:11 PM »
Hi Glenny

Welcome to the Forum.  I have only been a member for a few weeks but have been viewing for quite a while.

We found Arillas by accident a couple of years back and have been back twice since.  I am sure you will love Arillas, it is idylic, the people are really friendly and the food is lovely.

How lucky are you going to Samos as well.  I have never been would like to visit one year.

I hope they are both great holidays - Enjoy.

Shuey

Offline eve

« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2007, 04:26:14 PM »
Hi everyone, yes Janis I know excactly what you mean, except me being me will probably walk up you bold as brass and ask!2weeks today and hopefully by now unpacked, had a walk and sitting having a drink, it was a long hard weekend, I need that holiday!

Booking.com