Author Topic: Where do you book ?  (Read 3289 times)

Offline Lozicle

• Arillas Addict
  • That's me :)
    • http://www.myspace.com/lozicle
Where do you book ?
« on: May 16, 2007, 06:05:30 PM »
Me and Vlad are desperate to get out to corfu this year but we're so so poor ! lol

Who do you guys book with to get to arillas ? Do you use tour operators or go directly with people in Corfu ? We need a bargain here ! :D

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
Re: Where do you book ?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 06:14:57 PM »
Our holiday is booked through Nancy at Corfuescape, we paid £189 each, thats flight, taxes, transfers and accomodation, couldnt find cheaper than that and i though it was a very good price!

I think the price for holidays in October go back to that price this year, obviously from end of May to September the price increases.

Have a squiz on her site, no harm looking :-)

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 06:20:10 PM »
Also dont forget, keep your eyes peeled on Ebay as she sells some on there if theyre not selling, and they normally go for real bargain prices!!

Offline alyvin

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2007, 12:24:14 AM »
Just check the tour operators websites on a regular basis. The prices continually change. I booked the Horizon with Libra, luckily I waited a week to check I could get the week off work because the price had dropped nearly £100 in just a week when I eventually did book.

Offline Hels Bels

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2007, 03:26:23 PM »
Definately recommend Corfu Escape, I believe their slogan is something like 'now you can afford that 2nd holiday'. They are excellent value!

Offline Shuey

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2007, 04:55:00 PM »
We always look in the travel agents windows and up our local airport.

In the past we have left it until a few days before and picked up some real cheapies, that is how we found Arillas a couple of years back - we had been to Corfu loads of times before but never heard of Arillas.  I think we paid something like £159 for 14 days B&B at Bardis Sun Hotel.  Didn't know what to expect at that price but boy were we surprised.  Pity its not that cheap now they are back with Thomsons!

I think they have wised up on last minute holidays as they dont seem to be cheap any more.

I hope you get something booked!!

Offline burger

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2007, 05:08:59 PM »
i looked on teletext holidays website                                                                     http://ww3.teletextholidays.co.uk/WebHolidays/Homepage/HomeHolidays.aspx?area=overseas for corfu all resorts,it took me to hays travel,loads of cheap last min hols,with a few in arillas

Offline Rugbymad

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2007, 10:14:49 AM »
We too booked through our local airport(thomsons).
We thought we got a reasonable price but now looking at others i think we could do better 'lol'.
Will try harder next year.

Offline bigbadjon

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
    • For those of you who know about Daniel
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2007, 07:28:05 PM »
Me and Vlad are desperate to get out to corfu this year but we're so so poor ! lol

Who do you guys book with to get to arillas ? Do you use tour operators or go directly with people in Corfu ? We need a bargain here ! :D

check out e-bay Lozicle, they have a 2 wks at bardis sun 02 July, buy now price, £299 or if u want to bid bids start at £159, there's about 3 1/2 days left and no bids yet

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=270123533362&rd=1&rd=1

hope that might help you

Offline Lozicle

• Arillas Addict
  • That's me :)
    • http://www.myspace.com/lozicle
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2007, 12:20:39 PM »
Thanks guys - I'm keeping a sharp eye out on all of these :D :)

Booking.com