Author Topic: Addictive  (Read 6885 times)

Offline Shuey

• Forum Fanatic
Addictive
« on: May 21, 2007, 07:45:04 PM »
I cant believe how addictive this site is.  Ive only been on here a month or so and have nearly clocked up a day already! I obviously have not got enough work to do haha!!

Offline eve

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
Re: Addictive
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 07:59:56 PM »
Who are we to judge? we are all followers, it is a lot nicer sounding than addict! ha.ha.

Offline Hels Bels

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2007, 03:22:36 PM »
It's almost as addictive as Arillas itself. Maybe we could make Arillas a religion, we all worship it enough!

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2007, 05:02:23 PM »
"Arillas is a state of mind" :)
Life is good ;)

Offline Lorna

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2007, 07:24:44 PM »
I have just registered, but I can tell that this is going to be adictive and i too like you obviously dont have enough work to do.  LOL

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2007, 07:44:56 PM »
Welcome Lorna.
Hels Bels dont start on the religion,otherwise we will all have to start wearing Orange,but thats another story
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Offline Cheryl2307

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2007, 11:41:08 AM »
It's strange - it's like chatting to your mates even though you've not met most people.  It's like one big happy family and I don't know what I'd do without it!  Cheers me up every day!
Cheryl O

Offline Rugbymad

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2007, 09:55:14 PM »
Know exactly where you guys and gals are coming from.Everyday i feel compelled to read all the recent postings published on here and agree totally with the happy family feel.

Offline Mango

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2007, 01:19:46 PM »
I totally agree, very addictive.

You even start to miss people when they are in Arillas and not on the Forum everday ie Smiffy!

And where are you today Blondgirl, are you out there!.
Amanda

Offline Shuey

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2007, 01:34:19 PM »
I think blondegirl must be out buying her new holiday clothes!

Offline Mango

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2007, 01:38:58 PM »
Hi Shuey

You're probably right, I'm sure she will let us know what she's been up to today when she logs on.
Amanda

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2007, 10:31:30 AM »
Hi Guys!  I am back... took the day off from the computer yesterday as I was busy making my own Greek Taverna in the garden.  We have a gazebo and I was making a covering for it as the sun hits the decking and I hate eating in the sun.. I am very pleased with it and looks great with all the lights and candles which we had to try out with a bottle of wine last night..  just hope it stands up to the UK weather, this weekend will see if it passes the test!

Smiffy sounds like she is having a great time... I am getting so excited now!  I hope we get a room with a balcony too on the first floor as well.  But whatever, I am sure it will all be great.  Her report was very good wasnt it?
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline Shuey

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2007, 10:45:11 AM »
Hi Blondegirl

You done well to stay off here all day.  The Greek Taverna sounds like a great idea and lots of fun.  Not sure what the weather is supposed to be like this weekend but im sure you will make the most of it and get into the holiday mood for June!

You would have to be really unlucky not to get a Balcony.  The main block all have balconys, it is just the three or four down the side of the bar. Im sure you know which ones i mean.  When we were there last year we were lucky enough to get one on the first floor right up the end.  We only stayed for one night as we were staying in another part of the island.  But Poppy managed to fit us in  -  bless her!

Shuey

Smiffy sounds like she is having a wonderful time and i look forward to the 2nd part of her report.

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2007, 10:49:11 AM »
We would like to be on the ground floor near the pool. Do hope you and Mike arent above us making all that noise.

Offline kriopigi girl

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2007, 11:15:24 AM »
Yep the nearer our holiday is the more I have to have my daily fix x

Booking.com