Author Topic: Addictive  (Read 6890 times)

Offline Mango

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
Re: Addictive
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2007, 11:22:53 AM »
Hi Blondgirl

It was very quiet without you yesterday, good to see ya back.
It' great to have that bit of greek atmosphere in the back garden isn't it.  I do the same, tea lights, terracota pots, the plants etc etc, just makes me feel better.
Amanda

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2007, 02:55:18 PM »
Hi Lisa and Steve... I have specifically asked to be put above you and Steve so you can hear me clip clopping in my heels and shoving and scraping furniture around!!! Tee Hee!  Not really.

I did ask Nancy if its possible to be away from the bar though, and my friend Lynda to be as close as possible to us as she is on her own but I think it all depends what is free and who is going when etc. etc.   Cant wait!

p.s.  my "bedouin tent" in the garden seems to have held up to the rain last night!  Thank goodness, I thought I would have to take it all down again...
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2007, 03:37:49 PM »
We have also asked to be away from the bar so you might well be above us. Have I ever moaned about moving furniture!!!!!! I dont know what some people do.

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2007, 01:06:22 AM »
You probably wouldnt have heard it last year at the Galini as you were on the ground floor of the smaller block, but for a few nights we had a young couple coming in the early hours and it sounded like they had hob nailed boots on.. doesnt it echo on the marble.

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2007, 01:19:10 PM »
Im sure if youve made a request to be on the 1st floor and away from the bar Bobby will do his best to accomodate you.

We were in room 13 which was the 2nd room along from the left on the 1st floor, its a lovely room cos youve got a gorgeous view of the sea and the sunset of an evening, sat on the balcony watching that was just gorgeous!

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2007, 05:25:09 PM »
I dont like to be too cheeky and ask as its our first time there.  I dont know who to ask really, I just sent Nancy an email ages ago and she kindly replied they wont know nearer the time which I fully understand, depending who is left on changeover and what rooms are empty etc..  Whatever we get I am sure it will be fine

Booking.com