Author Topic: Bardis Sun Studio  (Read 43144 times)

Offline Lyndsaym

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
Bardis Sun
« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2004, 02:49:31 PM »
Hi Ivan

Glad u appreciated the apartments, my four friends and me were there in early September for a week, it was great to be there again. We were there for 2 weeks in July and enjoyed it so much had to return in September. So how did your holiday go, was the weather good as we have a few thunderstorms in early September???

Lyndsay
Can't wait til next year!!!

Offline alex

• Arillas Addict
weather
« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2004, 08:23:00 PM »
hi i was at the hotel the same time ivan stayed at the studios, we had a couple of baddays when the heavens opened. and it was like a river flowing through the village, it even moved the bridge into the middle of the road. but the next day was lovely. i felt sorry for the locals as they have the hatd work replacing all the sand that got taken out to sea. just to get it ready for us next year, and they will do it as they did 2 yrs ago when they had a freak storm. keep up the good work arrilas we appreciste all the hard work you put in.

Offline Ivan

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
Bardis Sun Studio
« Reply #77 on: October 14, 2004, 09:39:17 PM »
8) Lyndsay,
               We had two bad days and the rest was sunny and warm though cooler in the mornings and evenings. It was better weather than we had in the last to weeks of August last year! and one of our best holidays ever,
                                             Ivan

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
Bardis Sun Studio
« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2004, 06:46:22 PM »
Hi Ivan.
We were in Arillas almost the last two weeks in aug last year,where did you stay.We went home on about the 27th or there abouts.We stayed at the bardis hotel as always.

Booking.com