Author Topic: SO EXCITED!!!  (Read 18119 times)

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
Re: SO EXCITED!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2007, 09:30:44 AM »
Cant see any point in cleaning house as 19 year old is staying behind to look after our dogs. Just hope I can still relax and not worry about what is or isnt happening at home. Look forward to seeing you all. Who will be on our flight? 18th June from Gatwick at 8.30 am.

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2007, 05:47:35 PM »
6 sleeps Lisa (including tonight), mind you I never really sleep the night before we leave anyway. Then we will see you the following week... cant tell you how much we are looking forward to getting away!  When I see the sun out here I get all excited thinking about our holiday.  I just had to log in now to get away from the cookie jar !!! LOL
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline brenda n john

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2007, 07:16:39 PM »
ten sleeps until we leave Shetland. Spend the weekend with relatives and on to Arillas on monday night. looking forward to catching up with you all. Left it too late to stay away from the cookie jar, wobbly bits here I come ....Brenda.

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2007, 08:09:28 PM »
Really looking forward to seeing you all again. We will have to walk to the Galini for a drink with you and sample the hospitality. I expect Hannah has grown a bit during the last year. Take care eveyone. See you in Arillas.

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2007, 09:09:03 PM »
Our first lunch was at the Galini!! We stayed at the Kaloudis, walked along the sea front then did the circular tour of Arillas and had an omelette for lunch there.  I think your first lunch on holiday is always important - you sit at the bar, have a Mythos and some food, and think "Hurray - we're on holiday"!!
I'm so jealous of everyone who's due to go - we came back on Friday 8th June after an absolutely FABULOUS two weeks in Arillas (6 evenings of which were spent sampling the wonderful food at BROUKLIS!!)
Can't wait to go back again ...........

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2007, 10:27:53 PM »
Our first lunch last year was at the Brouklis, introduced ourselves to Dimitris (it was our first visit), he remembered me which was nice because he had given me some help with the technical stuff.

Yes, I wondered about Hannah too.. she will have grown quite a bit from last year.  Looking forward to seeing you all, and the grandmas - please give our love to them! It will be great to meet up at the Galini, that will shock Kostas. He will probably moan that we arent staying at his place... ;)
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2007, 09:55:24 AM »
Only four sleeps till we go to Gatwick. Spending the night at the travel lodge as is an early flight. Cant wait. Only this morning and tomorrow afternoon to do at work then I am finished.

Offline Mango

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2007, 12:01:07 PM »
Morning all

16 sleeps to go for us.  Can't wait.

Amanda

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2007, 12:02:49 PM »
Stop it now all of you, its just not fair!!

I want to be going again haha :-D !!

Offline Mango

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2007, 12:04:27 PM »
Now Now Smiffy

You are just getting greedy, what with Arillas, George Michael, Mexico and Christmas still to come (ok, I shouldn't have mentioned Christmas just yet)

Amanda

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2007, 12:18:41 PM »
God thats only 5 and half months away, how depressing is that!!

I know, i am just being greedy, but if i could get back there this year i would, still what with Mexico, theres always next year!

Offline sheila

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2007, 06:01:35 PM »
I'm going August can't wait we've had a bad few months and I'mjust recovering from a hysterectomy so three weeks in Arillas should sort me out.
SHEILA

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2007, 06:16:16 PM »
Hello Sheila,

Sorry to hear that you've had a bad time of it lately.

3 weeks in Arillas will be just what the doctor ordered :-)

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Eileenxxx

Offline gaye

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2007, 09:07:43 PM »
hope that you recover well and enjoy your recuperation in Arillas Sheila. We will be there in August........20th for 11 nights.
gaygo

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2007, 11:51:02 PM »
Only tonight at home then off to Gatwick tomorrow. Monday at 8.30 flying to Corfu.

Booking.com