Author Topic: arillas travel or Olgas Travel  (Read 5514 times)

Offline Ang

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
arillas travel or Olgas Travel
« on: June 26, 2007, 12:02:23 PM »
Help im all confused which one should I contact and how come Olga has moved? Im in the process of trying to book flights to come over in about 2/3 weeks and I need to book a room at the Thetis and have always done things through Arillas travel,as we have found the service excellent.
Ang

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Re: arillas travel or Olgas Travel
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 12:43:34 PM »
Hi Ang
To book the Thetis you will need to contact Spiros at Arillas Travel as he now looks after that side of the business. It's Arillas Travel who you would book the Thetis through.
Olga, at Olga's Travel is a new office she has opened up alongside what used to be the Chinese Restaurant. Olga is now concentating on the Eleni/Stella appartments plus her usual booking of Trips/Car Hire etc. Olga's Travel is now totally independant of "Arillas Travel" so Spiros is the man you need to talk to.
As far as I know the phone and fax number for Spiros haven't changed. If you look under "Thetis Palace" in "Hotels" I'm sure I put both numbers in for an enquiry that someone else had. If the numbers are not correct let me know.
Regards
Negg

Offline Ang

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 01:14:01 PM »
Thanks Negg I will try Spiros, how come they have split the business as I thought Olga and Spiros were married? just found my flights 2 week friday I know its friday the 13th but its cardiff airport only an hr drive and nice flight times for £300 inc for us both, so here we come yipeeee
Ang

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2007, 05:18:28 PM »
Ang
I can confirm those numbers for you.
Fax is 00302663051381 . Phone is 00302663051280.
If Spiros doesn't answer it will be either Alana or Monica. They both speak a little English but assure me that if they have any problems they will take your telephone number for Spiros to ring you.
Tell me if you fax and I will give Spiros a nudge for you.
Not totally sure of the facts leading up to the business split but both Olga's Travel & Arillas Travel seem to be doing well.
regrads
Negg

Offline Ang

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2007, 10:57:00 PM »
Hi Negg, no worries all sorted, spoke to Olga and then Spiro(defo something been going on there,as Olga could not help ) and then some one at Thetis, we are on our way, all done and dusted as they say.You would not believe how the mere fact of getting away to Arillas lifts our spirits and pushes all the negative stuff to one side, we will come back re-charged ready to deal with what we have to.If I see you dont be alarmed if I just shout NEGG, I did that to Ivan 1yr ago and he did stop, pullover and took a water.
Hope you and yours are well and not too hot
Ang

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2007, 12:04:31 AM »
Glad you're all sorted Ang.
We enjoyed 3 nights at the "Thetis" before we moved over to Kavvadades.
Spiros gave us a very nice room.Couldn't fault the service. The cleaner was in there more than us!!
The pool was still looking good when we left.
Negg

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2007, 10:10:55 AM »
Is their cleaner the lady with the young puppy? if so we spoke to her in May, she was a lovely lady & busy ironing when we went to see Spiro's but he was elsewhere at the time. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2007, 10:44:41 AM »
That's her Viv.
We made the mistake of fussing the dog too much and one morning found a "Little Present" just outside the front door. As Spiros was around that morning we disposed of it before he found out. ( I think he would have thrown a wobbly )
Negg

Booking.com