Author Topic: 13th aug  (Read 5222 times)

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
13th aug
« on: July 27, 2004, 11:15:46 PM »
We will be staying at the bardis sun yet again.Flying trom Norwich.Will anyone else be there at the same time and anyone from Norwich.

Offline Nichola

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
13th aug
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2004, 12:21:52 PM »
I've said it in another post, but don't know if you saw. Me and the boyfriend leave from Manchester on the 17th and we are staying at the Bardis Sun Hotel. Hope to see you there :)

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Forum Fanatic
13th aug
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2004, 04:16:45 PM »
Hi Nichola.
Yes did see your post and will be looking out for you.Just ask poppy or spiros who Lisa and Steve are and she will point us out.We will have 2 teenagers with us unfortunatly.I don't drink either so we will have 1 thing in common.My mums family are from yorks,Doncaster,and also used to have an aunt in wigan.Counting down the days now until we leave and watching the rate of the euro to get a good rate.We sell currency at work so every time it goes up i buy some.
See you soon.

Lisaxx

Offline Nichola

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
13th aug
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2004, 02:32:16 AM »
Aww I will keep a look out for you too :) As long as there aren't loads of little kids around I don't mind! I'm a teacher you see (4-6 year olds) and I really need time away from kids, if you know what I mean!
I'm from west yorks, but my parents are from Sheffield so my accent is more south than west, with some lancashire thrown in for good measure!
19 days to go for us, well it is the early hours of thursday morning!
So excited, been buying far too many clothes!

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Forum Fanatic
13th aug
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2004, 09:36:46 AM »
Hi Nichola.

There aren't usually a lot of little kids at the hotel or the studios.Maybe on the beach.Wasn't going to buy a lot of new clothes but might have to go shopping on my day off next week just in case there is something I haven't got.Last year I took about 8 pairs of shoes which I didn't need.I live in flip flops all day and usually find them so comfortable that they go on again in the evening,that is if Georgina hasn't walked off in them.

Best wishes and see you soon.
Lisa

Booking.com