Author Topic: HELP  (Read 7000 times)

Offline Lyndsaym

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
HELP
« on: July 28, 2004, 12:45:45 PM »
Hi Dimitris,

Unfortunatly when i was in Arilas i didn't meet you :( , to be honest i have just found your web site today, :)  so this may be a bit cheeky of me to ask for your help :roll: .  Me and 5 mates were in Arilas from the 9th of July to 23rd and had a fantastic time :D .  We stayed in Bardis Sun Hotel - very nice and spent most of our time in Coconut.  The people including the locals were fabulous. There was one very nice guy :wink:  that i met and was wondering if you could get me in contact with him, cos i forgot to get his number, address etc.  I don't know his full name cos i couldn't say it but we called him Alci and he works in Arilas (wears a t-shirt with Costas Golden Beach Hotel).  It probably sounds desperate but i would just like to hear from him!!!!!!

Please help

Thanks

Lyndsay :P
Can't wait til next year!!!

Anonymous

HELP
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2004, 06:13:17 PM »
his parants own portofino. i wouldnt bother hes a lady killer and knows it!!!!! i love to be in contact with him 2 but somethin tells me if your not in arillas and up 4 u no what he dont want to no and i told him that!! was you with the big gang of irish girls???

Offline Lyndsaym

HELP
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2004, 06:21:16 PM »
Hey Guest,

Yeah i gathered that he was a lady killer but still a nice fella and i didn't give in to you no wot!!!! yeah i was with the Irish ones there was us 5 girls and one fella.  Did you meet us?????

Lyndsay

Marie Gibbon

HELP
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2004, 06:22:59 PM »
yea he was lovely i agree! i didnt give in either but neally but said no!!!! :wink:
yes i met u go in to the chat room now and i will meet u in there if u want to chat more

Offline Lyndsaym

HELP
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2004, 06:30:22 PM »
i can't find the chat room!!!!!

Anonymous

HELP
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2004, 06:31:29 PM »
its on that side menu on the left of your screen now when u are reading this

Anonymous

HELP
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2004, 06:38:56 PM »
have you found it yet??

Offline Lyndsaym

HELP
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2004, 06:40:21 PM »
no i don't have it on my screen, i did have it at the start but its not there no more.  I no i'm stupid!!!!!

Anonymous

HELP
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2004, 06:42:42 PM »
your no stupid!! :lol:  if you go to the main menu of this website and look on that it is near the bottom of that menu too. if u find it u dont have to rgister just type in your name and a password youll see what i mean if u find it good luck!! :lol: ill keep waitin but tell me if ur gona go offline!!

Offline Marie

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
HELP
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2004, 06:52:50 PM »
i see what you mean about it not on the menu now i have signed in!! sorry! keep this page open but open up another internet page and type in the bar at the top arillas.com and it is on that main menu near the bottom in the yellow strip! :wink:

Anonymous

HELP
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2004, 01:40:54 AM »
hi you are a very good babe!!!!!

Quote from: Marie
i see what you mean about it not on the menu now i have signed in!! sorry! keep this page open but open up another internet page and type in the bar at the top arillas.com and it is on that main menu near the bottom in the yellow strip! :wink:

Anonymous

HELP
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2004, 11:51:53 AM »
What do u mean??

Booking.com