Author Topic: Dimitra studios  (Read 6294 times)

Offline kriopigi girl

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
Dimitra studios
« on: July 04, 2007, 06:35:57 PM »
Has anyone got any info about these studio ?

This weather is so depressing here think I will have to try to get another week in Arillas for September.

Pauline x

Offline Fiona

• Arillas Addict
Re: Dimitra studios
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 03:50:44 PM »
Hi Pauline
I met someone off the forum who was staying there last year.  I can't remember too much of the detail about what she said (due to the alcohol intake!!), but I do remember that she was enjoying her stay there - think they were the only people staying so it was quiet and they were being well looked after!  I think it's somewhere in the region of the road to Afionas near Vavillas Fish Restaurant.
Sorry I can't tell you any more!
Fiona

Offline kriopigi girl

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 07:03:17 PM »
Thanks Fiona.

WE are having withdrawal symptoms and we have only been back 2weeks. So I am busy looking for a week in Sept. They look good on the net.

I have just realised it was you in the Brouklis one night. Do you remember  my hubby came in to change booking with Dimitris  to a bit later and your hubby laughed when he saw us later in the coconut bar watchin the grand prix.Wish I had known and we could have had a drink and a natter

Pauline x

ps recognised you both on a photo

Offline Fiona

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 11:13:29 PM »
Hi Pauline
Yes, I certainly do remember - we were amused as we had done it the other way round and we had to rush our meal in order to get to see as much as possible of the race!  Roy is very outgoing and loves to talk to everyone, I'm a bit more reserved!!  We will be in Arillas again on the 28th September, just for a week, staying at Irenes Villa (next to the Marvel).  Have you considered staying there?  I have just written a report if you are interested!
Withdrawal symptoms - I think I have them permanently!!
Fiona

Offline kriopigi girl

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2007, 11:11:30 AM »

Wow sounds really good. Ideal for us.

How do we go about booking  them Fiona?

Pauline x

Offline Fiona

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2007, 12:46:53 PM »
In the index on the left hand side of arillas.com home page, click on Webcam.  Scroll down a bit and you will see a picture of Irene's Villa, under Brouklis.  Click on this and you will get a new page giving you contact details and you can send an email to Eleni from there.
Fiona

Offline Chris & Mark's mum

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2007, 06:59:26 PM »
Hi there!

It was me that Fiona was talking to!! (We stayed at The Dimitra Apartments last June) 

With reference to the alcohol intake...I think Fiona was referring to MY intake.....I was probably trying to tell her about the apartments but my words may have come out wobbly!!

Anyway, these apartments are QUIET, clean and airy.  The balcony at the back of the apartments overlooks a small holding with goats and hens (lovely to wake up to the sound of hens clucking!)  The owners can speak as much English as I can speak Greek (Yes, we got by just fine!).  Maria's supermarket is across the road (she is lovely!).  The apartments have A/C (not needed in June) and Peter and I were the only people in the whole block for all of the two weeks that we stayed there!

I have today booked to go back on 26th July 2008......(€40 per night in high season!)   

Hopefully I will not be barred from Arillas as one night I drank so much I actually fell in a potato field on the way home........(I promise to behave when we come again! Ha! Ha!)

AND an ATM machine in Arillas!  Excellent!

Can't wait to eat at The Brouklis again!  Yummy!

Kind regards
Jane

PS Someone better warn Fiona of the dates I've booked so she can avoid my drunken ramblings!!
We are the people that my parent's warned me about........

Offline kriopigi girl

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2007, 11:34:34 AM »
 Thanks for that Jane. It sounds ideal.

We were hoping to go back in September this year for a week but we have promised to visit friends in Halkidiki. So we will look in to going there next June.    Pauline

Offline Fiona

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2007, 12:58:28 AM »
Great to hear that you and Peter are returning to Arillas next year Jane and great to see you back on the forum.

We will probably be there for our usual fortnight in June so will miss you.  We couldn't afford August this year, but have a week to look forward to at the end Sept/beginning October.  Can't wait!

Fiona

Booking.com