Author Topic: ATM Machine  (Read 33098 times)

Offline merseygull

Re: ATM Machine
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2008, 06:02:28 PM »
Hi everyone... Sara and I are coming for a week from 4th july... so looking forward to coming after finding this website!! - absolutely brilliant!

How is the ATM at the mo??

ATB,J.

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2008, 06:42:47 PM »
sort of talked to you on another thread merseygirl. The ATM has never let pilandjen down. We will be there 7 to 21 July. Can't miss the Arillas hippies. Please come up and say hello.

best wishes
Phil

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2008, 07:30:25 PM »
The ATM machine is very well but shouts at me every time I walk past it!

It says:- "Unless you have a Nationwide account change your money locally!"

( So far, touch wood , It has never let us down - Including last Winter )

Negg

Offline merseygull

« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2008, 09:07:58 PM »
Hi again everyone!, got back two days ago after a great week in arillas... great weather, good accom (Mathraki) and mostly good food....

My wife's atm card worked once, then was rejected for the rest of the week as was mine.... Tried to contact my banker via phone and text.., no luck.....

result -  virtually no cash for the week and having to ask each establishment if they would take Visa before we could even think of eating there....

MY STRONGEST ADVICE.... take Euros and travellers cheques...

I shall be having VERY strong words with my bank tomorrow!

ATB,J.

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2008, 11:38:09 AM »
Cant believe you are back already!  Just goes to show I AM FAR TOO BUSY HERE!  Really though, glad you had a good time..

I cant believe you had all that trouble with the ATM machine.  There must have been a lot of people using it when you were there I reckon.  That would put me in a right panic not having any cash... it would put a right damper on the whole holiday... there has got to be something done about that as it seems to have happened a few times with others having trouble with their banks.  Either too good a security system or the whole thing needs revamping... computers you either love them or hate them!

So, you would recommend the Mathraki then?  and what about the food (mostly good), what happened then or will that be controversial?
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Booking.com