Author Topic: Akti Arillas hotel  (Read 49314 times)

Offline smoosh

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
  • Soon have a nice hols pic rather than work badge 1
Akti Arillas hotel
« on: July 06, 2007, 04:44:20 PM »
Hello all

It's going to be our first time in Arillas, indeed in Corfu, at the end of August and we've booked the Akti Arillas hotel.

Could anyone let me know what this hotel is like?

Thanks!

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
Re: Akti Arillas hotel
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 04:55:38 PM »
There is a section on this hotel under Accommodation - hotels on this forum, which will give you lots of information. Likewise your question about restaurants - the most recent under the heading First time in Arillas. I am sure you will love Arillas.....
Sandy x

Offline isobel

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 12:06:28 PM »
hi our friends spent 2 weeks in the akti when we were there its fabulous pool is spotless and the rooms are excellent the staff were great could recommend it to anyone

Offline ger

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 01:23:08 PM »
we will be at the akti in 3 weeks time, stayed there last year, its excellent, the rooms are spacious and very clean, bathrooms have hairdryer, all rooms have mini fridge, large wardrobe but not much drawer space.
the whole family are lovely and work very hard to make sure your stay will be brilliant!
the new bar and pool area are fab
ger x

Offline JennyD

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2009, 08:35:18 PM »
My husband and son and myself arrived back from a fabulous week at the Akti Arilla yesterday. It was our 8th trip to Arillas but our first to the Akti. It was very nice, the rooms are very spacious and the bathrooms are very well appointed. The whole hotel is very clean and the family are lovely. I think Monica is delightful and so friendly. The pool area is fabulous and the sunbeds are so comfortable you never want to leave. The village was very quiet when we were there which is worrying for the future but everyone was still very welcoming.

The breakfast in the hotel is great, greek yoghurt and honey, bread and jams,  cereals and ham and cheese, boiled eggs and fruit juice and served from 9 - 11.

We will certainly  go back to the Akti, you can hear the music from the Malibu across the road but you soon get used to it.
Jenny

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2009, 09:19:02 PM »
Hi Jenny. Yous are amongst some of the several Jennys on the forum, including my adored other half justjen.

Loved to hear how Monica and Sprios looked after you. But don't imagine you were the only ones. Unless you are made of ice you cannot leave Arillas without feeling that welcome. And it is real. Not just highly cheesy "Customer Service."

We have only been going to Arillas for 7 years, and have so many more to stay with. And so much more to learn. Come back luvver and have lesson 9....

Best wishes
Phil 

Offline Gina

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
    • www.tickerfactory.com
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2009, 08:57:58 PM »
hi does anyone know if the akti does a courtesy room as we are staying there in july for two weeks but wont be leaving till about ten at night with two children who will be wanting to go in pool and things it would be better if they do have emailed but had no reply

Offline GaryS

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2009, 11:40:07 PM »
I don't know if the Akti has a specific room for you to stay late, but if they have the capacity I'm sure they will do all they can to help.

Offline GaryS

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2009, 11:42:45 PM »
JennyD, did you come across a mad Geordie couple called Peter and Pauline, they will be in their second week now? They are Caz's parents and have been sending us picture messages of beers round the pool. Grrrr! Glad you had a fab time, we stayed there last July and had a great time.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2009, 01:08:05 PM »
Paul n Gina

I know Akti will bend over backwards to help you out. But if they are fully booked you will have many options nearby to try.

All Appt / Hotel owners will only be too pleased to help. Good business. Gives them a chance to show what they can offer holidaymakers as well.

Cheers
Negg

Offline isobel

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2009, 03:51:02 PM »
hi my friends spent 2 weeks there in may and they were able to keep on their room until 10pm im sure they will hlp as they are very friendly people you will not be disapointed have a geat time

Offline Gina

• www.tickerfactory.com
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2009, 09:40:28 PM »
just wanted to say thanks for replys i will ask when we get there

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2009, 05:27:45 PM »
hi all
just returned from 10 lovely days at the atki,,nice rooms ,great family run hotel,continental brekkie in the morns,only thing i didnt like was i found the bed mattreses very hard,but a small price to pay,,also bumped into gazcaz,parents ,and also glenny and many more in the bar in the evenings...yammas

Offline Gina

• www.tickerfactory.com
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2009, 10:48:11 PM »
just wanted to say just returned from two lovely relaxing
weeks in the akti where they make you feel so welcome and it is nice clean and well run and they will do all they can for you to enjoy your stay there. we would definetly be trying to go back there

many thanks to the family

Offline sharonF

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2009, 04:23:14 PM »
Knew you would love it there, thanks for telling us.

Sharon x

Booking.com