Author Topic: Arillas in September  (Read 6565 times)

Offline Lyndsaym

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
Arillas in September
« on: July 30, 2004, 03:40:41 PM »
Just wondering if anyone could help.  I'm going back to Arillas in September if everything goes to plan, and wanted to what it is like in September.  Do the bars etc still be open, would it be busy etc???
Please help

Thanks

Lyndsay :P
Can't wait til next year!!!

Anonymous

Arillas in September
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2004, 05:57:55 PM »
Im led to understand the end of the season isnt until October (end of), so you will be ok (me too I hope!), Im going out on 27 Aug  :lol:

Aly

katmolloy

Arillas in September
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2004, 10:26:06 AM »
We have been going to Arillas only in September.
Every bar restaurant is still open and it's nice and peaceful (but not too peaceful)
We come from Italy, Rimini a big and hectic holiday resort
so Arillas is perfect for us :) The weather is still nice and warm.

Offline Mick and Jill

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
Arillas in September
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2004, 03:54:45 PM »
Hi, we normally go the second week in October and every where is still open although quieter.
Jill XXX

Anonymous

Arillas in September
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2004, 06:49:10 PM »
hiya lyndsey im deffinatly goin bak in september im either goin with my friend or on my own i have some1 to look after me u mite no him his name is bob hes from london he sed he will play dad to me we no him well enough to trust him so i mite see u there, end of season is end of october so everywhere is still open!!!
love marie xxxxxxxx

Arillas in September
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2004, 08:40:40 PM »
Don't Marie.

Anonymous

Arillas in September
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2004, 09:26:25 PM »
dont what??

Arillas in September
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2004, 10:00:56 PM »
Don't go on your own. Don't let this man look after you. I know him and don't trust him.

Anonymous

Arillas in September
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2004, 01:24:08 AM »
You have right go away from him marie please dont trust any one so fast (he is play your dad)? :x

Quote from: guest
Don't go on your own. Don't let this man look after you. I know him and don't trust him.

Anonymous

Arillas in September
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2004, 10:23:06 AM »
Marie,
I think I speak for everyone when I say that we all like your chattiness and friendliness especially how your are so welcoming to new members.  You are a favourite contributer to the Forum.  Because of this I'd like to think that we look out for you and care for you.  So please look our for yourself I too know who you are talking about and all I'm going to say without being libelous is don't be so trusting.

Take Care.

Marie Gibbon

Arillas in September
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2004, 12:40:41 PM »
:shock: ok, thank you for that!
i think i would be ok but i was speaking to my mum last night and i decided i wont be going back if my friend doesnt come with me :cry: ill have to wait 12 whole months!!.
i didnt perticularly want to go back on my own but i just wanted to go back. BUT maybe i will still be going with my friend yet when she finally gives me an answer so who knows thanks for caring guys! :(
love marie xxxx

Booking.com