Author Topic: NEWCASTLE AIRPORT OR GLASGOW AIRPORT  (Read 16749 times)

Offline M n M

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
Re: NEWCASTLE AIRPORT OR GLASGOW AIRPORT
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2007, 10:03:56 PM »
We used to fly from Leeds & Bradford, but only Thomson's fly out now and they charge an arm and a leg. Now LBA has been sold off, we hope more flights will be available. Please??

Offline killie

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
    • Cramond Angling Club
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2007, 02:52:35 AM »
It's about time Scotland was considered but no doubt Glasgow would be the chosen airport. Edinburgh would be better for me personally and obviously gets my vote. It's in a prime location on the edge of the CAPITAL city..Edinburgh, also it's on the verge of becoming the busiest airport in Scotland ---> http://www.uk-airport-news.info/edinburgh-airport-news-120707.htm. Travellers coming from the north, most of central Scotland and all the way down to the borders would find it easier to get to. Glasgow airport only suits Glasgow folk and to the west of Glasgow, not as big a area north, central south or east. Rant over, go for Edinburgh.

Offline Mick and Jill

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2007, 02:47:26 PM »
Has to be Newcastle, only takes  us 20 mins to get there.

Jill
Jill XXX

Offline burger

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2007, 01:43:34 AM »
...newcastle,under used and under rated,plus convenience factor,less than 15 mins to airport,better than poupular routes such as  manchester and gatwick.,much more convenient than major travel agents routes,better for your scottish clients also

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2007, 07:06:20 AM »
Hi Nancy, I think that you have your answer there now. Are you thinking of more property as well? See you soon love Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Maggie

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2007, 08:40:27 PM »
How i wish that we could have flights to corfu from edinburgh! We did once fly from there, years ago, but they only did it for 1 year. The reason for this was apparently because it didn't pay. (also the times were awful). It would be very convenient, but I suspect it may also be a bit expensive.

Booking.com