Author Topic: Thomson Transfer Times  (Read 9604 times)

Offline weeman

Thomson Transfer Times
« on: July 14, 2007, 01:01:44 PM »
Arriving on friday 20.07.07 from the Glasgow Flight. Anyone know how long thomson transfer is this year? 

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Thomson Transfer Times
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 02:04:23 PM »
Weeman
It all depends on if the coach goes direct to Arillas and how many people are getting on the coach. ( There's always one poor family last to get their cases )
If they go via Rhoda & Sidari, to "drop off" then expect at least 2 1/2 hours.
Direct to Arillas with a "light Load" then probably an hour twenty.
Others may correct me on this one.
Negg

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 12:39:20 PM »
When i first went to Arillas in 2005 it was with Thomsons, the transfer was about an hour and half, which i dont think is too bad, its a nice journey with lovely views, we had one drop off at Agios Giorgios Bay and then straight on to Arillas.

I cant recall any complaints about the Thomson transfer times this year, the only complaints have been about Manos' transfer time which is over 3 hours, sometimes 4, disgraceful if you ask me, but luckily for you youre not going with them!! :-) !

Offline Shuey

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 01:45:21 PM »
As Smiffy said Thomson transfers are ok and about an hour and a half.

My only complaint this year was that someone kept the coach waiting for half an hour on the return to the airport and we ended up going without them and the coach driver didn't go more than about 20 miles an hour.  Apart from that they have always been fine.

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 07:01:36 PM »
Seems Pete and I have been really lucky we have done transfers with Manos Libra & Thomas Cook and never taken more the 2 hrs Lets hope it carries on like that. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Mango

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2007, 04:16:31 PM »
Hi there

We went with Thompsons on the 29 June 07 (usually they are so good and journey usually takes 1 to 1.5 hours).

This year we were on a smaller coach and the coach driver got lost, he stopped in Ag George to ask his mate directions then he stopped at the Rainbow in Arillas as this was the only place left open at 1.15 in the morning.  Eventually we got to Kaloudis.

Mango

Booking.com