Author Topic: Accommodation wanted  (Read 8942 times)

Offline Glenny

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Accommodation wanted
« on: July 18, 2007, 10:54:12 PM »
Hi there, I hope someone out there can help.
Myself and husband are going to Arillas on 10th Sept for a week, friends of ours have decided to join us, trouble is we can't find any packages available (self catering). They are considering booking independently, does anyone know of any decent accommodation available for that week which is reasonably priced (studio or B & B at a push)?
All suggestions gratefully received.
Thanks

Offline Lindypops

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Accommodation wanted
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 12:37:23 AM »
Hi Glenny. There`s usually plenty of people who can point you to somewhere to stay. Otherwise, plenty of `phone numbers around. Last October, we just got a taxi to the beach, and took it from there, and stayed at Alex`s over the supermarket. Enjoy your holidays.
Lindypops.

Offline kes

• Forum Fanatic
  • Relax
    • Relax in Arillas
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 11:40:54 AM »
Glenny,
Accomodation should not be a problem,but have you checked on a/v flights in October...quite a few October flights have been withdrawn.

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2007, 12:42:05 PM »
There are always options available, blondegirl was saying that The Galini has lost of spare rooms at the moment, im sure you'll have no problems finding somewhere in September.

Offline Fiona_

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2007, 03:48:47 PM »
We are arriving on Monday and staying at Irene Villas for the second time and can't wait. The owners Helena and Spiros are lovely and the apartments have lots of extras. There is an advert on the main website. If you phone for information they speak very good English and can't do enough to make your holiday fab.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2007, 04:17:40 PM »
Irene's Appts and Galini are 2 good choices for you.
Galini is only slightly further away from the beach but has a pool,
Irene's really speak for themselves on the website here.
Another choice would be Ina's Appts. They are right opposite the beach. I beleive she charges 220 euros for the appt for a week in Sept. She, like the above can be contacted via E-Mail which I can get for you should you need it.
I think you'll find some good postings about all 3 of these plus others which rent privately.
Negg

Offline Glenny

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2007, 11:00:05 PM »
Hi again, thanks for all your replies, myself and husband have already booked a package to Kokkini so it's just Jeff and Pauline who need somewhere to stay. Eggy, Ina's apartments sound good, right on the beach, Irene's are lovely, would you try to get the e-mail addresses for Ina's and Galini for me so I can pass them on.   
Thanks again for all your help.
Cheers
Glenny (hope we love it as much as everyone else seems to)   

Offline Lindypops

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2007, 11:33:22 PM »
Hi Glenny.Ina`s email:  info@arillascorfu.com    Tel:0030 26630 51444 10:am-11:00pm.  Summer period.   Tel: 0030 6947 005419  Winter period. I hope these are of use. All the best.   
Lindypops.

Offline burger

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2007, 02:16:30 AM »
here's info on galini: i will be happy to respond to any message at fenossup@yahoo.com.
You can also call at Galini at number +30-26630-51976.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2007, 08:21:47 AM »
Inas E-Mail is :-
info@arillascorfu.com
If you need a phone number as well just let me know.
Negg

Booking.com