Author Topic: just returned from 1st time to Arillas  (Read 19522 times)

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
Re: just returned from 1st time to Arillas
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2007, 11:12:37 PM »
Yep, there is something about Arillas that cant be put to words. It is just there to be enjoyed ;)

36 mornings to wake up...
Life is good ;)

Offline Manda

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2007, 01:13:29 AM »
Well we too are first timers to Arillas, after some gentle persuasion from my aunt and uncle (Arillas veterans of 10 years!). After a major upset with accomodation, I'm still looking forward to going - dont even care if i'm sleeping with the goats or on the beach now!! We're almost on our way..............will post the only to be expected positive results on our return! :-) 

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2007, 11:50:52 AM »
Have a great time Manda, im in no doubt you will love it, look forward to your posts on your return :-) !

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2007, 12:36:20 PM »
Im sure whereever your staying will be ok but with it being so hot it might have been better to sleep in the open. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline sharonF

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2007, 02:08:14 PM »
Thanks to everyone replying, you're makin me cry! 
Maggie, going out on the 10th we have provisionally booked with philip at tria from the 17th, it's down to flights.  Are you going for one week or two?  Will post on here when we are going.
Can anybody recommend a flight website?

xx

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2007, 02:11:12 PM »
Try Corfuescape Sharon, Nancy does flight only at a cheap price, thats one option.

Maggie

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2007, 10:01:51 PM »
Unfortunately we're only going for 1 week. We don't leave til 6pm on the 17th tho, so if we're hanging around, we'll see you.

Offline ROB,JAN

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2007, 02:20:49 AM »
It`s funny how we stumble upon these little gems... It was purely by chance that friends asked us did we fancy a last minute cancelation holiday to corfu, the resort to be allocted on arrival.? (thank god we said yes).
            It was our 3rd day when I was sat on the balcony of the Makris with a cold beer waiting for Janet,Jack (my little lad) to get ready  before we strolled down into town for our evening meal that I realised how relaxed I felt. We`d done all the usual places Spain,canaries,even corfu before (Kavos),but none as chilled as Arillas, and that probably accounts for us coming back in august for the 6th consecutive year.

HAPPY HOLS.
           ROB,JAN.

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2007, 10:40:25 AM »
Martin Lewis said to try Flight checker because its cheaper then any other site, havent looked at it yet myself. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Alan

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2007, 12:23:53 AM »
Hi Sharon, so its your first time eh, the first time we went 24 years ago we fell in love with the place as well, although it has changed a bit since then, we go back tomorrow morning thats Friday 27th, and we stay at Kaloudis every year with friends that have been going, some for only 5yrs and some for 12 and another couple 23yrs so as you can see we ALL love Arillas, and of course we have already booked next years holiday ok, take care.
Alan xx

Offline sharonF

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2007, 01:41:23 PM »
Hi Alan,

Lucky you, you go on my birthday!  Wonder what it will look like in another 24 years!  Hope nothing changes.  Have a fantastic week, but you already know you will.  xx

Offline gemmalou

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2007, 05:41:53 PM »
Hey Sharon

It was my mum's first time to Arillas this year and she wants to go back NOW!! You juts cant put it into words what Arillas does to you once you have been there. It was my second time this year and was even better than last year. Hopefully i will return for a week next year if my fella lets me go!!

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2007, 05:44:02 PM »
I knew your mum would love it Gemmalou!
Sandy x

Offline jujustu

« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2007, 06:11:28 PM »
We to have just returned from our first trip to Arillas. What a wonderful place.  We had read your website before we went and couldnt wait to get there. It was everything we wanted from a holiday, lovely weather, beaches, food, people we couldnt fault it. We stayed at the Marvel Hotel which was excellent value for money. We spent a lot of time around the Mirage's swimming pool.  We had a look at their apartments whilst we were there and they are immaculate as they are really new, the only problem is that Thomas Cook are charging for 3 people in a studio and theres only 2 of us so we would have to pay a supplement if we went there.  All in all a wonderful holiday and cant wait to go back.

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2007, 06:13:45 PM »
Hi jujustu and welcome to the forum, glad you enjoyed your first holiday to Arillas, and youre planning a return visit already!!

Booking.com