Author Topic: Horizon Hotel *****  (Read 6459 times)

Offline TerryW

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Horizon Hotel *****
« on: July 19, 2007, 03:38:24 PM »
My Wife and I have just spent two weeks at the Horizon Hotel ( 2nd - 16th July 2007) and found it to be a perfect place to stay. It was clean, friendly, served great food, was close to the sea, was entertaining, but most of all gave a wonderful example of how a family business can be run.

Marinos and Mary, their Mum and Gran, Spiros 1 and Spiros 2, Andy from Norwich and the two chefs just could not do enough for us. The Meals were excellent, the pool was cleaned everyday, and the Greek night on a Thursday and the Latin night on a Saturday night were great entertainment.  You can also have a drink on the deck, above the bar, and then get your family and friends back home to see you on the webcam, which is on the roof at the Horizon.

I must also give credit to Katherine, the Libra Rep who was the best Travel Company Rep  I have ever met. She lives near Dafni and had lots of local knowledge, which was very useful for someone on their first visit to Arillas.

Ooops I forgot to mention Stephanie, the cleaner who worked her socks but never stopped smiling.

Offline patrickjohn

• Lincolnshire Yellow Belly
  • ARILLIAC
  • PJM
Re: Horizon Hotel *****
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 10:24:34 PM »
I completely agree with Terry.  The Horizon is a great place to stay.  My wife and I were there 1st to 16th June 2007 and had a great holiday.  Everything from the weather, to the pool, the food, the staff and the accomodation were excellent.
As Terry says even Stephanie was a great asset and never failed to give me a cheery good morning as I ate my breakfast on my balcony by the pool.
You can just spot her busy as ever in the pic below

All the best
PJ

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

Offline Jo Wissett

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Horizon Hotel *****
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2007, 12:46:21 AM »
I tell you what, Terry, anyone contemplating staying at the Horizon will be booking immediately after seeing your picture.  Pure bliss!

Booking.com