Author Topic: Akti Arillas  (Read 37962 times)

Offline PaulnMaria

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
Re: Akti Arillas
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2007, 06:34:58 PM »
I wouldn't worry Smoosh. We e-mailed them two years ago when we stayed there & didn't get a reply, but when we arrived all was in hand. Kostas is very organised & will remember your request. If he forgets tell him I'll forget his trainers !!! :) Hope you have a great holiday.

Offline smoosh

• Soon have a nice hols pic rather than work badge 1
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2007, 10:20:35 AM »
Great!  Thanks for that - I'm sure they're really busy.  It's not a matter of dire urgency anyway, we could probably live with a room facing the road if needs be!

Offline sidtheferret

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2007, 09:24:59 PM »
Anybody tell me what the breakfasts are like?

Dont expect the full english, could have gone to Blackpool for that.

Regards

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2007, 12:02:55 PM »
Sid
I can't remember seeing a board,outside Akti, advertising breakfasts but I could be wrong. I'm told the Horizon do a very good one with English bacon & sausages.
But, so many places, you will be spoilt for choice. I' sure there's a thread on the forum somewhere about breakfasts.
Negg

Offline kriopigi girl

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2007, 02:10:03 PM »

Hi we stayed there last year and breakfast was ok. cheese ,ham bread, yoghurt and honey. Tea coffee and juice.

There are plenty of places to get more if you desire but that was more than adequate for us.

enjoy !!!!

Offline sidtheferret

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2007, 08:33:44 PM »
Thanks for info kriopigi girl.

Regards

Offline Lindypops

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2007, 10:57:35 PM »
I`ve stayed there, and had cereal, honey & yogurt, toast, ham,cheese, sometimes a boiled egg, sausage. All nicely presented, I have to say, and if you wanted anything else, I`m sure they would oblige.
Lindypops.

Offline smoosh

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2007, 10:49:26 AM »
We stayed there 2 weeks ago and we had breakfast there once.  It certainly wasn't great!  Cornflakes, bread and a bit of yoghurt - we went either to the Marina or the Mirage for scrambled egg on toast every day after that!  :)  It's a nice hotel though.

Offline ger

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2007, 02:39:40 PM »
hello smooch, we are thinking of staying at the akti arillas in june, what are the rooms like? i know they have air con and you can have a fridge in the room for those little essentials like ice in your drinks!! would there be room for a kettle to make a cuppa first thing? ( i might get tea in bed then!) this year hubby went out for breakfast every morning (i'd rather have an extra half hour sleeping) so i thought we would try b&b rather than a self catering studio, any comments would be appreciated thanks

Offline smoosh

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2007, 02:50:23 PM »
Hi Ger

The rooms are perfectly adequate, very clean etc and the bathroom is nice.  We spent a lot of evenings sat on the balcony watching the world go by!  There's no kettle or TV in the room (much to my fiance's dismay - even though there'd be nothing much to watch!)  The bed is two singles pushed together which was a bit uncomfortable at times but we had no problems.

The staff, particularly the son with the very long hair who runs the bar, are very friendly - the other younger guy wasn't as friendly to be honest but the Dad was lovely.  I'd recommend it as a good hotel - we'd stay there again.

Offline ger

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2007, 03:08:25 PM »
thanks for the info smooch, no tv is fine with me, hubby will find a bar with one if there's football to watch! i can take a travel kettle, for my caffine fix.  sitting on the balcony watching the world go by, bottle of mythos, sounds wonderfull! wish i was there now!

Offline karma23

« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2008, 07:50:32 PM »
Hy everybody!
I am new here,just registered afer reading a few.Me and my boyfriend want to come to Arrilas in september,and we tought Akti Arilla might be a nice choice.I saw people have mostly good things to say about the hotel,I think for this money it's ok.A little bit worried about the food-in rest can't wait to get there.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2008, 02:34:46 AM »
Hi Karma23

You may have read that Atki should have their own pool finished by May. It's taking shape very well. The Hotel is in a prime location for beach and Tavernas.

Cheers
Negg

Offline karma23

« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2008, 06:25:56 PM »
Hello Mr.On the spot reporter :).I heard that the hotel is in renovation or improving-something like that.Hope that will be just perfect for early september.In my brochure i red about a swimmingpool but didn't see it on the hotel's internet page.That is super to hear.As i said my only concearn is about the food -i am a little picky-i eat mostly chicken and some fish-and that is about all meat i like.I also read complains about the music until 2 at night from the bars near the hotel.Hope it won't get too noisy.

Offline M n M

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2008, 09:22:27 PM »
Karma23,
I find it hard to believe that you can be as picky with your food as my wife, I swear she uses a magnifier and disecting kit to eat with and is not keen on fish, but, she stills enjoys her food in Arillas. Do not know about any noise as I like an odd ouzo or two ;-). Enjoy yourselves, Mick

Booking.com