Author Topic: What is the best Month to go to Arillas?  (Read 7069 times)

Offline Shuey

• Forum Fanatic
Re: What is the best Month to go to Arillas?
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2007, 03:46:32 PM »
I always wondered how people managed to get away for three weeks.  I always assumed the flights and accommodation were booked seperately.  unfortuntately Manos do not fly from Norwich!

Offline kes

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
  • Relax
    • Relax in Arillas
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2007, 03:47:05 PM »
MnM
there is a listing on page below for Makris with manos..scroll down

maybe of help
Also try Clingon travel   Tel 08704 298029 I have always found them helpful

http://www.cheapholidaydeals.co.uk/manos/holidays-arillas/air-transport/london-area/summer-2007/

Maggie

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2007, 03:51:41 PM »
We usually go the last 2weeks in june, and the 1st week in july. We are both self employed, and we only take 3 weeks holiday per year. We book flights and accomodation separately. I don't think it works out any cheaper to do this, but we stay where we want and really enjoy our 3weeks rest!

Offline M n M

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2007, 06:12:48 PM »
thanks Kes,
now that I have been forced into early retirement (yippee) I am thinking about maybe having longer hols in Arillas, sorry if that upsets someone, (but not really sorry).
I will give the info a try Kes.
Cheers, Mick.

Offline kes

• Forum Fanatic
  • Relax
    • Relax in Arillas
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2007, 06:20:26 PM »
I agree with you Maggie...I am self employed & we always booked packages up til last year and in May we booked our own accomodation.at the `Arillas Inn Apartments`...  returning again in September....  just have to be care full about the flight reliability...

Offline M n M

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2007, 06:30:04 PM »
Kes
I tried the site, it says £548 for 8th to 29th Sept 2008 with a link to Manos then the price goes up to £1007.20, this is for the Tria Adelphia. It does say in the link that the price may go up.
Thanks anyway, Mick.

Offline shirl

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2007, 06:35:32 PM »
we have been last two weeks in september for last two years and the weather was lovely we did have a few days rain the first year and there was bad storms for a few days last year,but it certainly didn't spoil anything for us,you do expect a little rain at that time of year.On subject of Manos for three weeks booking got three weeks in Zante this year booking by internet for £233 pounds,but like people have said its letting you book three weeks for next year on internet but the third week isn't coming up free,the same holiday I booked this year for £233 is coming up next year for over £400.I have travelled with Manos for many years and their prices have always been the cheapest and good deals for three weeks, now they are getting a lot more expensive,doesn't seem to be any allocated on arrival to Corfu this year either with them

Offline kes

• Forum Fanatic
  • Relax
    • Relax in Arillas
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2007, 06:35:48 PM »
Wow !!! thats a bit of an increase :evil:

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2007, 07:58:50 PM »
terryw            .we were there the same time as you .we thouht the festival was great ,with all the kids dancing and the live band was great,got some great photo,s of jimmy from the rainbows son.which im going to post to him as jimmy looked so proud watching him from the crowd.but i think june or sept is best .

Offline M n M

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2007, 01:51:13 PM »
Got my 3 for 2 today for end Sept 2008.

A lovely young lady from a travel shop finally got through to Manos and they said it was a fault on their computer which would not let anyone have a 3  for 2 week holiday because it was set at only 4 persons per week. We were able to get ours booked so now we have just to fill time in between this September and the next one.
All's well that ends well.
Mick.

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2007, 01:56:58 PM »
Good to know that Manos are still doing that. I've had some amazing deals from them over the years with 3 for 2 and no single person supplement in those weeks. Once went for three weeks for £200!
Sandy x

Booking.com