Author Topic: booked for 2008 and cant wait  (Read 3964 times)

Offline kevin.g

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
booked for 2008 and cant wait
« on: July 30, 2007, 07:49:59 PM »
just booked for 2008.staying at alex;s on the beach.just sending off a deposit today,and paying balance on arrival.landing on 27th june 2008  for 10 days,and flying with b.a. from gatwick for £156.10.per person.which i thought was cheep.considering xl quoted £800.and a week before i depart ill phone noula at san/steph travel and arrange a taxi to pick us up.i done all this out of depression,because i cant get back again this year, due to work ,nethermind the months will go quick.

Offline Lindypops

• ARILLIAC
Re: booked for 2008 and cant wait
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 08:14:43 PM »
You`ll enjoy it there Kev. We stayed last October. Lovely family, and Stella is a bit scatty,lol. She`s good fun, and likes a laugh.
Lindypops.

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 08:45:46 PM »
We are booked for 5th May 2008 for 2 weeks at Bardis Sun studio's, couldnt wait to book it whan we get back in September so did them both at once. Are we Addictied YES. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Mick and Jill

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 10:18:08 AM »
Have booked for September 2008.  Normally stay with Spiro at Portofino but bringing our daughter and her family so are staying at Rainbow Complex.  Got a real bargain so thought I better book now.

Nothing sorted for our May holiday as yet though, still looking for that bargain.

Jill
Jill XXX

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2007, 06:52:56 PM »
mick&jill stayed in perry&jimmys behind rainbow in july used rainbow pool most days, and started drinking in there most night before heading off into the night.you will love spiro&jimmy there wives kids and mum &dad theres nothing they wont do foryou have a good one.

Offline Mick and Jill

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2007, 07:17:00 PM »
Can't wait to try somewhere different.  Have been staying with Spiro at Portofino for 8yrs now, it will be great for Calum to have a pool to play in.  We did stay at Makris last May which was great, alot more room than we are used to but didn't like the walk back in the early hours from Coconut Bar.  Poor Kostas used to take us home in the car ha ha ha. 

Jill
Jill XXX

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2007, 09:49:54 PM »
mickandjill .the hardest thing ifound staying there was (1)passing the brouklis on the way down and (2) was walking back from coconut  in the early hours but thats the fun of it  .plus the greek nite in the rainbow is fun and the food great .

Offline Mick and Jill

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2007, 01:20:45 PM »
It's funny because we always stay at Coconut until the early hours.  Kostas felt so sorry for me when we were at the Makris that he took us back every night, think I must have looked the worse for wear.  Calum was also frightened of walking back as the bats scared him, mind I think he was more scared of the spiders in Kostas car. 

Jill
Jill XXX

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2007, 04:53:38 PM »
Its not the bats I worried about,they are so quick you can hardly see them. it was the frogs... I am sure they purposely jumped out on me at night.  We saw some huge squashed ones on the roads between the Makris and the Bardis Sun.. whenever we stopped to look at the them (the live ones that is) they seemed to jump towards me...
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline Mick and Jill

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2007, 08:59:58 PM »
That would have just finished Calum off he is such a coward.  He loves looking at them in the stream near Inas and up by the Galini but if any came near him it would be a different matter.
Jill XXX

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2007, 10:19:15 AM »
I like looking at them but wouldn't want to kiss one. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Lindypops

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2007, 10:53:06 PM »
Have tried it viv! But guess what, still there in the morning! No prince,lol. Maybe I`ll stickle to hedgehogs!.xx
Lindypops.

riggers

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2007, 11:28:16 PM »
tried to leave arillas alone till next year but could'nt  going to crete sept , but arillas bug bit me to return  mid october ahhhhhh .  still tryin lindypops luv riggers.

Booking.com