Author Topic: flights to corfu 2008  (Read 50405 times)

Offline Jo Wissett

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Re: flights to corfu 2008
« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2007, 06:51:13 PM »
I can get 5 flights with ok times for 15 nights in august for £1036.  Thats the cheapest fora while somay book that.

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2007, 08:34:44 PM »
I fell off my chair when i saw those prices Jo,untill i read the rest of it £200 each is very good for August
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #77 on: September 23, 2007, 12:01:44 PM »
Hi Harold, Yes, unfortunately, the days of cheapies with 3 kids are well and truly over!

Offline TerryW

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #78 on: September 28, 2007, 08:57:04 AM »
The following maybe good news for some Forum members.......

Corfu to be more accessible from Edinburgh

Corfu........People living in and around Edinburgh are soon to enjoy more access to the popular Greek destination of Corfu.

A new route has been announced between the Scottish capital and the island by FlyGlobespan, the Edinburgh Evening News reports.

The weekly flights are set to take off between May and October next year, making the Greek island more easily accessible for Scottish sun-seekers.

Corfu will be one of the many popular holiday destinations served from Edinburgh airport, with flights departing the Scottish hub for Alicante, Arrecife, Palma, Tenerife, Paphos and others.

The island is situated off the western coast of Greece, where it shares the Ionian Sea with fellow tourist hotspots Kefalonia and Zakynthos.

Its luxurious beaches and beautiful scenery are among the main factors that make it such a popular spot with holidaymakers.

Article ID: 18296995, Posted: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 17:03:37 GMT

Maggie

« Reply #79 on: September 28, 2007, 10:31:14 PM »
Terry, I was just about to post this news! I've checked it out, and prices aren't bad(in my opinion). We are thinking of flights next year, and for the dates we want, its £437. Thats for us both. It's cheaper than xl, and Edinburgh airport is about 20mins from our house. Newcastle is 2hours away, so huge difference. Flights from Edinburgh are on Saturday nights at 6pm. arriving at 11.30 in Corfu. Returning on Saturday night at 12.30pm, landing at 2.30am. When we sort out our dates for sure, we will probably book these.

Booking.com