Author Topic: Mirage.  (Read 17675 times)

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Mirage.
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2007, 06:58:48 PM »
It's busy Barry
About 2.30 pm this afternoon and I just about found a place to park.
Negg

Offline Steve & Lou

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2007, 09:06:16 PM »
This is our second time to the mirage for 2 weeks in sept great place. treble the price from last year, still worth it!

Offline MicK-G

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2008, 04:51:09 PM »
I'm staying at Mirage this year with my family, five weeks to go and I can't wait. It's about the fifth time we've been to Arillas.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2008, 06:20:55 PM »
hi fireblade and micK-G . Welcome to the madhouse that is the Arillas forum. We all have this in common - you become a mellowed, chilled and better person when you get there. It transforms you into something worth knowing. Enjoy your time there - you know what I mean.

Phil

Offline Steve & Lou

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2008, 09:37:58 PM »
got back 27/06/08 from the mirage (3rd visit) fantastic time again booking now for 2009

Offline MicK-G

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2008, 04:49:48 PM »
We're at Mirage this year and I must say that the welcome that you recieve there is excellent as ever. the food in the restaurant is great and the only problem is that the pool is so good that we can't get the kids to go to the beach.

Offline sharonF

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2008, 05:09:09 PM »
We have never stayed at Mirage, but regularly use their pool.  I love it because you'e just across from the beach, you can just chill there all day, billy can go off in the car or scooter, and leave me to my book and sunbathing.  We'll have some lunch there (chicken salad is delicious) and usually have a "sunset" drink there.  Angela is great. 

Sharon x

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2008, 06:44:27 PM »
Agreed Sharon. In July we spent two or three long afternoons at Mirage (we don't do mornings......) Nikos and Angela are lovely people, and made us feel like part of the family. We must try the food in September.

For a family on holiday with young kids it must be the perfect place to go. The pool is special and Jen spent several hours in there. But with Grazella nearly next door, the beach 10 seconds away, and all of Arillas close at hand, it is ideal.

Phil

Booking.com