Welcome to Arillas > Arillas general information

Arillas Today

(1/2087) > >>

Eggy:
I have just been to Arillas and it is "Heaving". It's also Heaven, as we all know, but it was also "Heaving" today. I struggled to find a parking place.
3 pm in the afternoon and Brouklis still busy. Costas on the beach open? The first time I have seen them open at Lunchtime for a few years. Everywhere busy except the unfortunate Malibu & Coconut which were empty. But I'm sure they will get a lot of business tonight!. The beach was packed. People everywhere!
I've never seen Arillas in August and, so I'm told, a lot of Italians and Greeks take their holidays at this time. Brighton beach "eat yer heart out!" 
It's good to see though but a bit of an eye opener for naive ole me. Always thought Arillas was so laid back having only been here May & late September.
Cheers
negg

Smiffypink:
Just goes to show no week or month is the same as another, its good to get these insights from you Eggy, we learn a little something nearly everyday with your posts, its fab, hope you never tire of posting!

blondegirl:
I wondered if it ever got like that...  Mike said would you like to be there now and I actually said No... I guessed it might be busier at this time of year what with kids off school etc.  I prefer it much quieter.

Joe:
After last year my Mum has been dreading August, Arillas seems to get invaded by the Italians, on top of all the German and Bristish visitors it makes it very busy indeed. With a constant stream of traffic going down to and from the beach it makes walking the dogs quite a chore. I believe Italy as a acountry shuts down in August. Good for the trade but I wouldn't like it, still 1 bad month out of 12 isn't bad going.

Shuey:
It might not be our cup of tea going when it is busy but at least it is good for the people of Arillas!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version