Author Topic: Arillas Today  (Read 3077321 times)

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Arillas Today
« Reply #8235 on: April 12, 2017, 04:53:06 PM »
Arillas Today is a fine 23 deg and warmmmmmm !!

Note the pics and you will see that those "Fishy Monks" have now departed.
(See Dimitris post 1st April - https://www.arillas.com/forum/index.php/topic,10057.0.html)

However, for those wanting MONK of the "fishy type" can still visit Vavillas (Thomas) in the Summer.

We hope that the "lil 'ole" bridge will be fixed soon and that Sally n Harold can get to their Sea Bass a lot quicker.
AND........People in the sea today ?? - WOTSALLTHATABOUT.
PLUS....... Hire cars and maps already on show and many new faces appearing for PASKA.
Me-thinks Summer is poised, around the corner, to strike !!
Cheers
Negg

Offline suzy61

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #8236 on: April 12, 2017, 06:13:11 PM »
The beach looks stunning - hope it stays that way for all Arillas visitors this year (and locals of course) Can't wait!

Thanks for posting Neil

Suzy x

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8237 on: April 14, 2017, 06:13:15 PM »
A busy type of "Paska" Arillas Today and Kostas on the Beach running around like headless chickens with orders firing at them left , right and centre.
(I went home early as I felt guilty holding an Ouzo when all around were zooming here n there, and back again)

Add those customers to a quiz afternoon, with more people appearing and ... WOTSTHATALLABOUT??

Anyway , Beach point taking in those who want to chill, with a front seat view of the beach and Amourada doing their bit for some who want to be "far from the madding crowd"

With 23 deg , still at 6pm plus the added attraction of an open Brouklis , this evening, what more can we say??
[/Bring it on !!!i]
Cheers
Negg

Offline Val n Bill

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8238 on: April 15, 2017, 01:54:36 PM »

Cold, windy and clouds here in the cold northwest today. The sun is making a effort to break through for a minute at a time and the sycamore tree at the end of our garden is making a valiant effort to open its leaves.

On the 6th May we will be waking up in Arillas every day for two weeks after arriving the night before.....I am counting every minute until then.

Then a month later we will do it all again, (retirement is wonderful) 😃

See you soon Arillas,
                                   Val x
The love affair continues.

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8239 on: April 15, 2017, 03:22:24 PM »
Well Val, I found a quiet "Beach Kostas" today after. as I was told, over 120 people "fighting" for tables during the afternoon.
(OK fighting an exaggeration)

Arillas today also found a very busy "Beach Point" (Bravo Christos- The guy deserves to do well)
Equally,  I am sure it will be a very busy Brouklis tonight. (All these cars with hire labels stuck on the doors give it away)

Life is warming up here and with a 21 deg temp Arillas Today, albeit a tad on the breezy side, I think Summer has come early.
But............ cold weather is predicted for next week, one forecast saying as low as 11 deg and rain - WOTSALLTHATABOUT.
Maybe this is because Arillas welcomes Keith and Eileen , on Monday , and wants to keep those Scottish temps. on a par, to make them feel at home.
Cheers
Negg

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #8240 on: April 15, 2017, 06:47:32 PM »
we have 13 degrees and sunny at the moment 1645. meant to be nicer tomorrow but just wait and see here. Hope Eileen and Keith arrive not to tierd and that you can all sit down and enjoy Easter together. xx

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8241 on: April 16, 2017, 02:50:33 AM »
33 degrees here but I am in  Phuket. 🏖

Offline Cheryl2307

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #8242 on: April 16, 2017, 09:06:39 AM »
Sounds lovely,  Sonia!  Happy Easter Eggy,  thank you for the pictures and updates, not too long for me now,  can't wait!
Cheryl O

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8243 on: April 23, 2017, 05:35:12 PM »
Arillas today ??? - and I could be forgiven for thinking it was the end of July , already!!.

Many vehicles and bodies popping here there n everywhere.!! - I was told it was a German film crew with a holiday promotion in mind. All road side seats being painted by nice lady volunteers, who, I think,  should have put wet paint signs on them.
(As I found out when I leant on one!!0

Give us 19/20 deg this afternoon and a super "busky" time twas!! - Tires me out just watching the hustle n bustle!!

and.... you can all sing along to this.... """Bing Bong, the bench is back, Bing Bong"""

...end of the jetty bench now available for all summer botties to enjoy.

Cheers
Negg

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #8244 on: April 23, 2017, 07:05:06 PM »
Thanks for the update Eggy. I can almost feel the excitement mounting as summer 2017 begins. So the bench is back, and everything Arilliac begins for another wonderful year. My sadness is that for the first time in 15 years there will be no Arillas Today for PhilandJen. She is making fabulous progress with the new hip, but still has to get the other one. We have checked and she won't be allowed to fly before the season is over. Maybe Kostas will look after a couple who are "all alone and abandoned in Arillas" in November. I can just taste the Mythos and snacks in Beach Point when we are the only tourists in the village....

Hope springs eternal as they say. Arillas Today and every day.
Phil

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #8245 on: April 23, 2017, 08:30:16 PM »
Tenerife today is our last one....
Never mind.... Not long until Arillas todays will be in the flesh. 14 weeks I think
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline Cheryl2307

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #8246 on: April 23, 2017, 09:28:08 PM »
Am glad Jen is doing well,  Phil,  the stronger she gets now,  the more trips you can have in the future,  give her my love please!

Eggy,  I need a couple of favours so I've pm'd ya!  See you soon xx
Cheryl O

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8247 on: April 25, 2017, 06:27:19 PM »
Couple of favours , Cheryl ??
I am not wearing black lace stockings , a flying helmet and carrying a large lemon for anyone.
(And speedos are out oif the question)
HOWEVER .... A PM is on it's way back to you.

WOTCANISAY ...about Arillas today ??? - Still 22 deg at 6:30 pm and I am wondering why I wore a thermal vest this afternoon.

Cheers
Negg

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8248 on: May 04, 2017, 05:46:40 PM »
Afore I forget -- Phil n Jen ,you are sent the very best wishes from all at Bardis. They will miss you , this Summer and have already returned 6 pallets of Mythos back to their supplier. The mythos is irrelevant but the wishes from the heart are very sincere.

Arillas Today treats us to a super sunny 23 deg and all is well. Guests appearing slowly , a little like a very fine wine being poured into a crystal glass flute. Tis all looking good , yet again. Rainbow n Tria have customers already and Sharon's doing their bit.
Margueritta Looks to be preparing and Vavillas, with their new super sign, are ready for you fish lovers. Everywhere taking shape, and blink, and you'll miss it!!. Many "goings on" at many places.

For me? - I may have to get a bank loan to visit all my favourite haunts over the Summer. (Not enough hours in the day)

Exchange rate hovering around the e1.15 and I will keep an eye on it.--  More eyes , me-thinks , may be kept on the beach which , right now , gives enough space for all to swing a cat or two. (Possibly a donkey if you're that way inclined)

Cheers
Negg

Offline coys

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #8249 on: May 06, 2017, 02:35:00 PM »
Vavilas opened last night. Food as good as ever. Looks like a few more opening this weekend.

Booking.com