Author Topic: Arillas Today  (Read 3021255 times)

Offline ness44

• Arillas Addict
Re: Arillas Today
« Reply #8355 on: August 01, 2017, 05:49:21 PM »
Feel the same as you Phil. dont want to wish my life away but wish it was next year!!!

Offline Mango

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #8356 on: August 03, 2017, 07:12:34 PM »
Two weeks tomorrow x

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #8357 on: August 03, 2017, 09:14:23 PM »
5 days 😊
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8358 on: August 03, 2017, 09:17:00 PM »
Enjoy Karl. Say hello to Bobby from me please. Hopefully he has caught up on his sleep after we kept him up to 3 most mornings. I think it was a record of 3.40 one time.

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #8359 on: August 03, 2017, 09:43:53 PM »
I will Sonia ☺ .
Bloody hell..... If I make midnight its a miracle even when me and the other half have our night out alone while my parents have the kids  😂

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8360 on: August 03, 2017, 11:15:54 PM »
Arillas Today touched a variable 36 deg and a sort of "aaarrrgh hot" not a "mmmm hot".  I use the word variable because Margerita at Three W's stuck a thermometer on top of Punto and that recorded 45deg.
And..... I had to sit inside it afterwards, to drive away, WOTSALLTHATABOUI??

11pm tonight and still 27 deg on the "Urghhhh I am a Zombie" scale. Rain is forecast on our super-duper temp monitor but I think it jests with me. I may get my own back and remove its batteries!!!

and.... Carl here soon? - Not lying , tis the TRUTH -  DONCHYERKNOW?
and Mango ? - Only 2 weeks? Still like yer Chutney - Some things never change.
 (Mango - You may have time to make some afore yer here - Go Man Go is what I say)

and ... what are the names of that nice couple who I bumped into, outside Armourada, tonight? I know many faces but struggle on names. Staying at Tria Adelphia again - (A dart player?) I will investigate avrio. Good excuse for a Tria beer!!

I am told that next week will be hotter and hope that this informant is taken away by men in white coats.
Meanwhile , Wegg , continues to bask in UK weather conditions and sends me e-mails saying " Ya-boo - sucks to you"

Cheers
Negg (Who with 27 deg inside the house has just slid off the computer chair)_

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8361 on: August 03, 2017, 11:34:18 PM »
I will Sonia ☺ .
Bloody hell..... If I make midnight its a miracle even when me and the other half have our night out alone while my parents have the kids  😂

All year to sleep Karl! No actually  we would have been the same when our kids were young but now we can lay in.

Offline momo

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #8362 on: August 04, 2017, 10:09:16 PM »
Lovely reading all these posts. Managed to save up a weeks worth. Maybe it's a tad too hot for you Eggy but please keep it hot.  We're coming out in 16 sleeps. Glad all the Arillas lovers are having wonderful relaxing holidays.
Keep your darts sharp Eggy.  Dave and I are practising hard.  Not sure there's much improvement mind.

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #8363 on: August 14, 2017, 02:18:26 PM »
Arillas today brings the same as it has done for the last week for us..... happiness ☺

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8364 on: August 14, 2017, 05:01:31 PM »
Carl - I hope you will be at Tria , tonight , Monday ??
You can kick a ball but can you throw a dart?? - A red card for stepping over the oche maybe??
(I'll borrow one of John R's)

I try and practice for you both , Mo n Dave , but motivation in this weather is like water without the Ouzo!!
(And the wind is a problem , but I am taking tablets for that!)

We sit with 29 deg at 5pm for Arillas Today and not only is Arillas a busy place but a trip to Ag.Georgos had the same result. A visit to Ag. Steph saw a very busy beach, and yesterday, in Sidari sunbeds were out for auction as they were are rare as my "180's".

Got the inside of Kavadaddes house down to 27 deg but tis hard work. Although it is an "Eggy" right to complain this weather is good for all here and, just might, get you back next Summer. A little rain for the veggies would be welcome though.
Cheers
Negg

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8365 on: August 17, 2017, 04:43:35 PM »
I won at Tria , on Monday, but do not wish to crow about it - Or do I?? - "Crow -Crow" springs to mind!!
Tonight Imay win at Rainbow but may "crow" a tad less - Maybe!

I have beaten the "Arillas Today" weather by keeping 25 deg in the house with 33 deg outside banging on the windows demanding to gain entrance. - "Go away" , I say " Pick on the cats" -
(If you can find 'em as they are hiding away in places which I never knew existed)

Good authority says rain will be here by the weekend. I would like the rain to come down and the exchange to go up.
---- Both rapidly ----
Bumped into Carl yesterday - "Were you dribbling Carl?" Was that the weather or is that what football players do?

and ... see this link ..
www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/rachel-mcnicholas?utm_id=107&utm_term=K9qxZkz2m
I luv this dog and always kept biscuits in the car and he is soooo friendly and would sit under the table wherever I was.
What a result for all those who contributed. - Guests and locals all doing their bit.
Yet another result for Arillas and those great guys who took the time to set the ball rolling - Excellent!!!!
Cheers
Negg

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #8366 on: August 18, 2017, 10:24:13 AM »

Good to see you again last night Negg in Rainbow..... meal was great too !
Arillas today will be our last full day..... just as I have perfected the honey dribbler at Bardis breakfast time..... typical 😂
Sad day but best not to think about it Mythos-o'clock will help......
The pleasure's been all mine you little Greek gem you...... 😎

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
« Reply #8367 on: August 18, 2017, 10:49:29 AM »
Kalimera! Arillas this morning is hot and gorgeous. I am waiting for Heidi to arrive and then the two weeks of good life can start with maximised pleasure of just being 😎

Life is so very goog!
Life is good ;)

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8368 on: August 18, 2017, 12:24:58 PM »
Karl - that has gone quick.

Erja - enjoy. I'm sure you will. How can you not?

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8369 on: August 18, 2017, 01:48:31 PM »
Truth, my friends sam and Kelly are staying at the bardis hotel and have been spending lots of time in the studios bar after my recommendation. They are loving Arillas x

Booking.com