Author Topic: Arillas Today  (Read 3020136 times)

Offline soniaP

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Arillas Today
« Reply #8490 on: May 14, 2018, 12:12:43 PM »
Thanks Eggy. Bardis Sun Studios to open today and welcome their first guests. Good luck to them. Can't wait to be there soon (all being well).

Offline sueandmikeakablondegirl

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #8491 on: May 15, 2018, 12:31:08 AM »
5 weeks for us to be there too

Offline Chris G

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #8492 on: May 16, 2018, 08:31:50 PM »
3 weeks 4 days bring it on, hope Bobby has the Mythos on ice.

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8493 on: May 16, 2018, 09:17:48 PM »
Will we miss you then this year Chris. We arrive 24th June.

See Gratselas have put a picture on Instagram tonight of a full restaurant.

« Reply #8494 on: May 17, 2018, 09:30:22 AM »
I had a look for it Sonia couldn’t find it

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8495 on: May 17, 2018, 12:33:39 PM »

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8496 on: June 20, 2018, 06:37:12 PM »
Arillas Today winds down with a respectful 23 deg and a tad of rain at 5pm.
Very well known faces continue to appear , from over the Horizon , or is it Corfu Airport?? Looks like a darts thingy will be on for this Friday as more arrows are appearing than those in Custer's Last Stand!! - Look out Rainbow!

I must give my best wishes to Ron n Sue who depart tonight. - Perdy sure they had a good time - I am told it will not be toooo long afore they return.

World Cup continues to try and dominate all TV screens and I am not a football fan. - Have watched a tad and all I can say about some of these over paid players is............................. Why does Ronaldo spend most of his time rolling around the turf and then an occasional kick of the ball?. Never touch a Portuguese football player as they always seems to fall over. Don't even think about shaking their hand or you will be sued for damages!! Football looks to be all about getting fouls now. - I will keep my cash for darts and horse racing.

Anyway . WOTDOIKNOW?? - Twill be a very nice and cooler evening tonight and will be enjoyed by all - DATSWOTIKNOW.
Cheers
Negg

« Reply #8497 on: June 21, 2018, 09:21:42 AM »
We arrived yesterday. It's just as lovely as we remembered. It. Sat around the pool for half hour went on the balcony for a cuppa and it poured with rain.  Didn't dampen our spirits tho. Warm and humid. Had a lovely meal at Athinas. Agree with you Eggy about the football. I quite like watching it but the players are like racehorses!  Expensive and fragile! I can't believe all that rolling on the ground and fouls. I keep shouting get up and do something useful! My husband laughs at me 😂

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8498 on: June 21, 2018, 01:39:08 PM »
Glad you arrived safely Sue and Mike. Must try Athinas also. See you Sunday.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8499 on: June 21, 2018, 06:22:59 PM »
DONCHA worry about Sue n Mike. They enjoy a 28deg afternoon with a beach that looks a right cracker and, to add icing to the Arillas cake, I see we still hover around 30 deg at 6.15 pm. -- Dohhhhhh. - Too may people being spoilt too quickly.
Rubbish still being collected and full marks to the refuse collectors who are working so hard. Full of praise for these guys!!!
Cheers
Negg

Offline Karen/Colin

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #8500 on: June 21, 2018, 11:23:35 PM »
We have retreated to The Horizon or Thalassa for drinks during the last few evenings. Cannot bear football but it seems there is great competition between bars to show matches on all screens & I refuse to try & talk above the commentators inane waffle.
At least tonight the coconut had music on & The football was on the screens in silence.
Karen

« Reply #8501 on: June 24, 2018, 11:04:37 AM »
Footie and F1... Today!   Sunny, warm and windy, and that's just the weather 😂[g
[/gifv]. I have more mosquito bites than the years been coming to Greece!  Festival at Athinas tonight too, not sure if we will make that as will wait for the Arillas 'do' next weekend, Mr b wants to watch the footie.  If anyone plans to go to Afionas taxi is 13 euros each way.  We did a walk yesterday around  the back and top and got soaking wet, but soon dried out after breakfast. Unfortunately heard rain and thunderstorms on way Monday. Still all god tho

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8502 on: July 14, 2018, 11:06:38 PM »
Arillas Today says "Kronia Polla" to Jebbo who celebrates his 60th. ( An age that he must live with for 12 months ) Wish I could remember back to that age!!
His daughter , Maddie , enjoyed her birthday , yesterday , but we cannot divulge the number of years she how has (Anyway I don't know)

Jersey Steve is here and very luckily beat me at darts , with the help from Son , Kane. I reckon he should have left Kane in Jersey , showing Tourists around old German Bunkers. Wish I was there today , Jersey could have been more enjoyable!!

Twas , yet again , a busy Saturday afternoon in Arillas which hovered around 26deg. The only way to guarantee a parking space was to slot your vehicle in between those at Ag. George or Ag Stephanos and then walk it!!.

We finish with a very warm evening and still 24 deg on the clock. For me , an early night to dream about the doubles I missed.
(Not the alcohol ----the dartboard!)
Cheers
Negg

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #8503 on: July 14, 2018, 11:20:48 PM »
Always a pleasure to read mate....
Sweet dreams ☺
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #8504 on: July 15, 2018, 10:04:35 PM »
Totally agreed Truth. Such a pleasure to read.

Neill, at this time of year for many years past, you would be reporting on our shenanigans and gettings-up-to, for all the forum to read. Well it's good to see that you are still shenaniganing, and getting-up-to-ing without us. Hope to do some in September / Octomber.

In the meantime, keep the Arillas Today flag flying, for all of your fans....

Phil

Booking.com