Author Topic: Arillas Today  (Read 3022884 times)

Offline turkeyfoot

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Arillas Today
« Reply #8550 on: August 18, 2018, 07:14:07 PM »
Kalo Taxidi , Karl for you and family. - You all taking in the vibes and me running a home alone (Wegg in the UK for a month) There was more chance of me hitting a 170 out than catching you guys!!

A one way system around Arillas would not work. I will explain the politics etc to Geoff when he is here. (Over a beer Geoff , I hope??)

Meanwhile........ Everyone ejoys a 33 deg hottie today. - 33 deg at 6:30PM. - Bugger , says I.
Negg
Hi
I will pm you when I arrive. I am traveling incognito, so no photos, in case any remain hit squads are around
Geoff
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than  to speak up and remove all doubt.

Offline harold

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #8551 on: August 19, 2018, 09:17:57 AM »
thanks patrick,
i had to clear the cache out as i was getting all sorts of problems
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8552 on: August 19, 2018, 12:11:38 PM »

HI

Hi
I will pm you when I arrive. I am traveling incognito, so no photos, in case any remain hit squads are around
Geoff

I think i have spotted Geoff the mustard man incognito something gave him away i think it was the beer the head was to big

kevin

Offline turkeyfoot

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #8553 on: August 19, 2018, 03:58:18 PM »

HI

Hi
Geoff

I think i have spotted Geoff the mustard man incognito something gave him away i think it was the beer the head was to big

kevin
Hi
mistaken identity. Real ale drinkers down south don’t pay for a head.
The first person to identify me correctly I will buy a beer.
Geoff
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than  to speak up and remove all doubt.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8554 on: August 19, 2018, 07:13:33 PM »
With 33 deg at 7:30 , for Arillas today . I do not care how big the head is. - Just guzzle the stuff, even if yoiu have to fight your way through the froff.
(Gotta get some excercise)
Negg

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8555 on: August 20, 2018, 08:58:22 AM »

HI
Do you think Dimittis knows something a certain person is coming for dinner i wonder who it is

kevin

Offline turkeyfoot

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #8556 on: August 20, 2018, 10:29:59 AM »
Hi
Very good.
They seek him here, they seek him there,they seek him everywhere.
There are many impersonators, but there is only one with a silver lid on his yellow stuff though
Geoff

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8557 on: August 20, 2018, 02:39:38 PM »

HI

Geoff's about

kev

Offline turkeyfoot

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #8558 on: August 20, 2018, 04:24:11 PM »
Hi
Very good indeed
Although I wouldn’t sit at a table with an ash tray
Geoff

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8559 on: August 20, 2018, 05:38:57 PM »

Hi Geoff

You would if that is the only table left
If not you are a awkward git  haha 🤣

Kevin another old git

Offline turkeyfoot

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #8560 on: August 20, 2018, 05:50:48 PM »

Hi Geoff

You would if that is the only table left
If not you are a awkward git  haha 🤣

Kevin another old git
Hi
I always remove the ashtray every time before I sit down, or ask staff to remove it.
Geoff

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8561 on: August 20, 2018, 05:54:38 PM »
Oh dear me , Turkey Geoff. - I am a smoker and confess to puffing a snout or two at a table, - But........ I can make a concession for a free beer and/or a jar of mustard. -  Maybe Smoking/No smoking will be on our agenda when you are here??? - I am now blowing those 'ole nicotine fumes at the screen as I type.

Meanwhile.... Tonto disguised as a door had his knob blown off. (Remember the Lone Ranger n Tonto jokes?)

I sit with a 33deg Arillas today at 5:30 pm... and, with Wegg in the UK , have been responsible for Supermarket shopping. - Bummer - Hate it. Very busy and patience , in this heat , is an "eclipse of the Sun job" - I got the feeling that the cashier wanted to bite my head off and make me a member of the undead.
(I only said "how are you?")

I beleive Erja n Heide are here soon but this 'ole brain loses track of time. - I am known to forget , quite often , who it is that wears the speedos!! - Fairly sure it is Kev of the "Kev n Bev" corner. - Don'think it is Erja!!

Timbo meanwhile , I beleive is having his usual long days followed by longer evenings. We did play darts and would have done better throwing at a photo of Donald Trump. I did shout "duck" a few times so maybe it should have been the other Donald!!

I cannot beleive how busy Sidari is today. - The large car park was full as was the park opposite "Matts Bar" at the end of the one way strip. Every one there competes for business but be careful , if visiting , on what you get for your money. Breakfast for 3.00e sound good but coffee/orange juice could be an extra.
Arillas breakfasts and you know what you get for your money. If you need a Sidari breakfast then go to Baze Bar..(All itemised as are Arillas)

I have "rabbited" too long probably due to the repair bill that I had for the Fiesta. Thanks to the Corfu roads I have just paid 700e for a lot of work to the steering/front wheels etc.(Although this is the first bill in 3 years) Anyway , I tried out the "new version" from Sidari to Roda and , who needs a ferrari I hasten to add that this was a sober moment and without the use of Ouzo or Mustard.

I picture the last reply from Kev. """A possibly awkward git sitting with a guy, who may be wearing speedos and an ashtray in between. - But they don't smoke!! Who moves the ashtray, not wanting to be out done by the other??? - And,,, Geoff , I might hide the ashtray in my trouser pocket. You don't wanna go delving in there!!

Cheers
Negg

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8562 on: August 20, 2018, 06:18:48 PM »

Hi Neil

Was it duck you shouted out or was it a word started with the sixth letter of the English alphabet

Kev

Offline turkeyfoot

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #8563 on: August 20, 2018, 06:36:27 PM »
Hi Neil
You would be welcome to have a puff at the table over a beer. Not that much of a miserable old git
Geoff

Offline Jo Wissett

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8564 on: August 20, 2018, 08:08:32 PM »
Arillas today is very sad as it is our last day, is there anything more depressing than waiting for the taxi? What a totally wonderful holiday it has been though with unexpected time with two of my boys as well as a little bit of time just Mick and I. The Beach has been magnificent, the weather boiling the sea warm and the food as delightful as ever. Until next time Arillas xx

Booking.com