Author Topic: Arillas Today  (Read 3020646 times)

Offline angiem

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Arillas Today
« Reply #8685 on: September 27, 2018, 03:16:01 PM »
I'm pretty sure they had a Pavrotti night in May - altho' they might have been just checking out the sound system.

I love it. It really puts a smile on peoples faces as they walk past.

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8686 on: September 27, 2018, 04:47:24 PM »

Hi

Or put speakers all around Arillas with a 1000 watt amp  now that would be good but do it in June when we are not there 🤣 ha

Kevin

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8687 on: September 27, 2018, 04:59:29 PM »
I'm pretty sure they had a Pavrotti night in May - t.

So that's where that shipping distress call came from?? - MAYDAY - MAYDAY !!!.
Arillas Today - 22 deg and all is well. Sunbeds still being used and people more chilled than my socks from a freezer. Nuff Said , unless anyone has news from the Beer Festival.????  John n Dot , back today?? =WOTSTHATALLABOUT?? - Rumour says that when he left , earlier this year , he forgot to finish his drink. Such a shame to waste it!! - Same can waiting for him, on his return,  although the contents were a tad flat.!! (But not as flat as my sense of humour)
Cheers
Negg

Offline turkeyfoot

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #8688 on: September 27, 2018, 08:16:27 PM »
Hi
Having basked in 24 degrees today topping up the all over tan, tonight I have Greek sausages, mash, bake beans and fried onions with black pudding.
The black pudding arrived today from the Isle of Stornaway, together with some haggis ,venison sausages and steak pies.
Together with Chicken breasts stuffed with haggis and Scotch pies for another day
Washed down with a good ale and maybe open up the Metaxa.
Not quite Arillas .
Geoff
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than  to speak up and remove all doubt.

Offline DaisysMum

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
    • http://www.crazydaisyjewellery.com/
« Reply #8689 on: September 27, 2018, 09:01:09 PM »
I spotted the famous John the Ref in Corfu Airport, he’s always here in July when I visit too!

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #8690 on: September 27, 2018, 09:14:27 PM »
Did he have his cards with him ? 😂
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8691 on: October 11, 2018, 02:09:12 PM »
Sorry guys . - No home internet since Sunday!! - Sat in Tria at the mo.........
Negg

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #8692 on: October 11, 2018, 04:59:40 PM »
You jammy sod..... for being in Tria not for losing your internet 
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8693 on: October 11, 2018, 06:08:31 PM »

Hi
It’s just excuse to have a ouzo or two or three or four and one for the old punto to keeping it going

Kev 😂  😵

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8694 on: October 15, 2018, 10:34:12 PM »
No landline back , and it has now been 8 daYS!!! - Internet speed is 0.68 mbps!! - I can pee faster than that!!
However , Arillas Today finishes at 18deg at 11pm and the day has been so inviting that bodies are still strewn around the beach and short sleeves/shirts are the way to go. - So .... who wants phones and internet??-Maybe just get a life.
Cheers
Negg

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8695 on: October 16, 2018, 12:56:32 PM »
Arillas Today , with a nice dry 21deg and warm , plus a phone line and a better download speed means that I now have , not only a life but also those less important things back, which we managed to do wiihout for 9 days. (Recommend you try it for a week)
Cheers Negg

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8696 on: October 18, 2018, 06:14:24 PM »
Wotta super Arillas Today !!!
We start with 16 deg outside which makes me put the heating on. - Why?? - I ask myself , when at 11am it's 20 deg.We finish on a 24 deg otside temp at 6pm.
Only a few places open but , those who took the late October gamble have won on all counts! - Quiet , warm and time to spend with Taverna guys that have the time to sit and chat. - I am envious of you late gamblers!!
18th October and all is well, but Rainbow n Tria are also winding dowm. Grazella n Vincereremos also plod on as does Beach Point who are probably preparing for the Winter onslaught. Armourada will always look after us and , word on the street says Athina may be open for weekends. GOOD OH!"!!
Goat Stew on the menu - Eatcherhertout Geoff!!! - Mustard is free !!!!
A super day and must pop in to see "Capt Brouklis" who always goes down with the ship. - Last one standing n all that!!
Coconut n Malibu still an evning venture with many special offers on drinks. (Cheaper than Lidls and good company - Wot more do we want??)
Cheers
Negg

Offline soniaP

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8697 on: October 19, 2018, 01:26:01 PM »
Sounds bliss Eggy.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8698 on: October 19, 2018, 04:07:44 PM »
Ju-know Sonia,
 I did a Villa check , for some German friends, in Ag, Yiorgos , today and could be forgiven for thinking we were in May!!! Many sunbeds in use and many in the sea plus all those food smells coming from the sea front Tavernas.- 23 deg at 4pm??? - WOTSALLTHATABOUT??
The good news for Ag.George is that there was no rubbish littering the sea front. The bad news is that they seem to be centralising it to areas just on thier perimeter. OK for those without any form of transport but a very big eyesore for those pottering around.

Arillas today , meanwhile "moses" along with it's laid back attitude. - Tourists have gone as have guests and now we are down to friends on holiday. Friends is the term for those who have been coming for many years. On the pecking order of things it is that , Tourists get served very quickly and guests wait a twinge longer whilst friends must be patient until we have finished with all the others. - AND Y NOT??
You guys , out there , will know when you start moving up the ladder. - Tis respect, DONCHYERKNOW? Grazella still plods on and saw "Boss Dimi" in a fleece jacket at lunchtime. Not that cold , yet Dimi!!
Tria has now ceased to exist , for the Summer only and Rainbow will follow , probably avrio. Malibu have some very nice drink offers to tempt you and Coconut may be open tomorrow lunchtime for a party. Maybe I will take my Punto and poppalong?
Cheers
Negg

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8699 on: October 19, 2018, 04:18:52 PM »

Hi Neil
Don’t rub it in the weather here sunny about 16c shorts t-shirt and cut the lawn and a glass of home made wine apricot what more do you want  Oh I know darts in the rainbow nice cold beers

Kev

Booking.com