Author Topic: Arillas Today  (Read 3021554 times)

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
Re: Arillas Today
« Reply #8370 on: August 18, 2017, 05:49:54 PM »
Hi Jo !
I am sure I have been chatting to them but I am terrible with names!
Real nice girls, hired a boat this afternoon I believe if i have the right people?
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8371 on: August 18, 2017, 06:06:47 PM »
Sorry too have missed you today , Carl, but twas a very late night/early morning for me at Rainbow. Did not venture too far away from the sofa today.

And now....... Erja and Heide ? - Will my pacemaker stand the pressure.???

WOTCANISAY about Arillas Today that has not been said, just a "Phew!!" times before.

Cheers
Negg

Offline Barry

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #8372 on: August 18, 2017, 07:31:58 PM »
Wonderful news about the dog. He sat under our table most mornings this year when we had breakfast at the Marina. He'll make a lovely pet. Well done to all concerned.
Barry and Christine

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
« Reply #8373 on: August 18, 2017, 08:35:43 PM »
[quote author=Eggy link=topic=2312.msg139190#msg139190 date=1503068807
And now....... Erja and Heide ? - Will my pacemaker stand the pressure.???

WOTCANISAY about Arillas Today that has not been said, just a "Phew!!" times before.

Cheers
Negg
[/quote]

You have been rumbled Eggy and we will give your pace maker a good time (whilst watching your Punto).

Life is goog 😎
Life is good ;)

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8374 on: August 19, 2017, 12:58:24 PM »

Hi Erja

see you both soon save some beer for us lot 13 of us

kevin

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8375 on: August 23, 2017, 05:52:39 PM »
Arillas Today looks to be winding down to welcome a little quieter September when vehicles can be parked and sunbeds do not have to be placed on top of other peoples sunbeds to share the beach. (Like living in a flat)
Anyway, you can still obtain that 30 deg dry and tanning time you need.

However , for moi , twas a tad of business/pleasure which took me to Three W's , Ag. Stephanos. Words of warning here. - If you take people to a dartboard make sure they cannot hit a double as your afternoon could be spent marking the board!!
(I may book them an early flight home - "Surprise , Surprise" as Cilla used to say!)

A good afternoon for me and, I am sure, a good afternoon for every one here. - How all these guys at all these Tavernas/Bars etc can keep smiling and putting in long hours, is beyond me. It's been a long Summer , already for those you know and respect, and I am humbled by the 24 hour plus days  they all put in.
(One told me -"So little time and so many friends to welcome back")

Be Well and enjoy
Negg

Offline momo

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #8376 on: August 24, 2017, 05:43:14 PM »
Arillas today is beautiful and hot hot hot. The sky is clear blue. Not a cloud. Paradise. Darts was fun with Neil in rainbow this avo. Thanks Neil! We will take a walk later to ag stephanos to have a go at the 3Ws quiz. Life is goog. Spotted Erja earlier but she was eating!  Will catch up xx

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8377 on: August 26, 2017, 05:51:12 PM »
32 deg and all has been well for a Saturday afternoon binge at Armourada. Icing on the cake was bumping into Erja and Heide.
(Erja on her way to a bull finish birthday!!) - (Heide , Shut up and get in the cupboard)

David and Mo were good company for the afternoon and let me win (Twice!!)

Kev n Bev haven't found me yet , so that camouflage suit, I bought, is working well. - Don't worry guys - You have a PM.

Tomorrow will be a Rainbow afternoon for me and a Rainbow morning for Wegg who will attempt a swim , sniffles permitted.
(What do you want from the UK , she said? - A pair of socks , clean pants or a head cold?? - Sure I chose the socks!!)
Cheers
Negg

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8378 on: August 29, 2017, 04:42:25 PM »
Arillas Today .... and this good weather has not finished with us yet. 30 deg at 5pm?? - (just for a change)

A tad of susty red rain, this morning, did nowt for gardens but made the cars look a very nice mottled colour.

Anyway ....... Erja has hit the magic number which I hope to do avrio, as long as it is a double, when I give Kevin a darts lesson.
(The Tria Adelphia score board has been lowered so Bev can do the chalking)

Momo n David will be facing extra completion now the "Silver Fox" is back in town.

Cheers
Negg

Offline kes

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
  • Relax
    • Relax in Arillas
« Reply #8379 on: September 02, 2017, 07:58:01 AM »
Hi neil..coming over September..any idea what euro rate is being given from  cash machines or  from  exvhange  outlets in Arillas..

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8380 on: September 02, 2017, 09:23:11 AM »
Kes

I will find out Euro rate today , but no idea on cash machines.

You will find , I think/hope , much cooler weather for September.

Arillas starts today with a very nice 22 deg. - When are you over as thunderstorms expected Monday.

Cheers
Negg

Offline kes

• Forum Fanatic
  • Relax
    • Relax in Arillas
« Reply #8381 on: September 02, 2017, 09:48:13 AM »
Kes

I will find out Euro rate today , but no idea on cash machines.

You will find , I think/hope , much cooler weather for September.

Arillas starts today with a very nice 22 deg. - When are you over as thunderstorms expected Monday.

Cheers
Negg
arrive late Friday...cheers..

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8382 on: September 02, 2017, 05:43:36 PM »
Had to do some shopping , in Sidari, today and e1.08 was being offered on exchange. POOO-EEEE springs to mind.

The day starts to wind up at 30 deg but, beware , as storms are expected tomorrow.
Sunday tomorrow , Thunder n Lightening and Church bells ? WOTTA spoilt lo we are at Kavadaddes!!

Negg

Offline kes

• Forum Fanatic
  • Relax
    • Relax in Arillas
« Reply #8383 on: September 02, 2017, 06:22:16 PM »
Had to do some shopping , in Sidari, today and e1.08 was being offered on exchange. POOO-EEEE springs to mind.

The day starts to wind up at 30 deg but, beware , as storms are expected tomorrow.
Sunday tomorrow , Thunder n Lightening and Church bells ? WOTTA spoilt lo we are at Kavadaddes!!

Negg

Negg
better than here..😁😁cheers

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8384 on: September 16, 2017, 09:38:58 AM »
Arillas Today wishes John n Dot , and all others, a safe non delayed flight over. It promises to do it's best to give you, at least, a 20 deg start to the day, remain dry , and possibly finish around the 26 deg mark. (No need yet for jumpers ????)
Also ,you may find the exchange rate a little better, maybe 1.10e - (dare I say 1.10e plus??)

Still a fairly busy time here especially with this "Festival of Silence" thingy that has been going on.

Cheers
Negg

Booking.com