Author Topic: Arillas Today  (Read 3023532 times)

Offline jersey steve

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
Re: Arillas Today
« Reply #8520 on: July 24, 2018, 07:27:37 AM »
A big well done to Sebastien from Kostas on winning the darts.
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8521 on: August 07, 2018, 06:47:53 PM »
I have the sad duty to inform you that Arillas Today has been , and still is a hottie for your bottie. 35 deg outside at 6:30 pm and a struggle to keep inside the house at 26deg. - Tis a sad duty to report this as I am ready to fry and , with a few mushrooms n onions, even an old egg is edible!!!
My cats hide away and even though the three males hate each other they are too tired for any skirmish. (They are all lying about 1/2 a metre from each other, on the balcony,  and cannot be bothered for any Bovver.
Arillas is busy now with more Italians and mainland Greeks appearing and enjoying. Tis so nice to hear a different language coming from another table. Most have super duper vehicles but drive well , albeit in the middle of the road becasue they do not want to scratch em. I will find a top range Mercedes soon and park next to it so it will catch rust from my Punto. (Nasty boy I am)

I beleve Karl and his good family are here now so a beer tomorrow afternoon is planned with him We will probably discuss "John the Ref" and I will find out whether he used to referee his matches on a zimmer frame. - ( I think that was what players used to shout at him ) Karl will put me right.)
Poor John R , always need to get a dig in when you not here!!

Cheers
Negg

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #8522 on: August 07, 2018, 07:02:46 PM »
The gear has landed mate.... Pablo Escabar is furious! 😂
In Kostas now for our first ever meal here and the "stuff" is behind the bar!
Me and Dad will be here late afternoon tomorrow mate for a beer.... hope to see you then for "Tales Of A Ref"  🙂
Its good to be back....... 😎
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline soniaP

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8523 on: August 07, 2018, 08:33:11 PM »
Glad you arrived ok Karl.

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #8524 on: August 07, 2018, 09:31:48 PM »
Cheers Sonia.
I can see me and Negg getting 12 years each for this though 😂
Kostas was very good..... another top class place to eat 🙂

Offline suzy61

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #8525 on: August 08, 2018, 10:39:38 AM »
Totally agree about the food Karl
We had some fantastic meals at Kostas during out time in Arillas both lunch and dinner. Really enjoyed the Greek evening with the guitarist. Such a lovely family too and had some lovely chats with Irene. Their baby daughter is beautiful!

Suzy x

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #8526 on: August 08, 2018, 04:28:58 PM »
She is very cute isn't she 🙂
Arillas today is...... ROASTING ! Tria for the day was as good as ever 🙂 . Phil and family are all good.
Just seen the mighty Negg at Kostas and had a chat. He was buzzing.... must be the stuff I bought over 😂 .
If you are reading Jo I popped to your pool earlier to see if you were about. See you around no doubt 😎
Off for a Mythos or two with my Dad now
Toodle pip !

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8527 on: August 08, 2018, 06:18:04 PM »

Hi Karl
I am glad you having a good time I got some white stuff for mr neggy so he will be buzzing over the moon or I will behind bars again save me some Mythos that’s good Philip and Helen are doing well we are staying there 26 days time don’t say that word TIME

Kevin

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8528 on: August 08, 2018, 07:51:52 PM »
Arillas today is as deliciously perfect as always. Been here 2 days and already feels like a month. Weather glorious and I had my Brouklis ‘first night lamb chops’ baptism as always. Let’s just say these delicacies were worth the 12 month wait!!

That thing about missing my kids..the airport saw us filling up every time we saw a little one, reminding us of days gone by (rose-tinted glasses as mine were always hurling insults at each other!). Anyhow two days in, and being completely selfish with your time coming and going as you please spending (much) , I am starting to see the appeal haha. That said, counting down the days till Max gets here next Thurs.

Our arrival was in wonderful style, we had booked My Corfu driver after reading some fab reviews and were amazed to be picked up in one of their limo vans! What a way to arrive felt like celebs even Leo at Ammos was saying what about you two in that posh van!

Karl what a shame we missed you. We have been frying ourselves on the beach in between long liquid lunch at Ammos followed by a long liquid dessert at Effies! We are usually round the pool from 7ish and in the Coconut till late so be great to have an Arillas hug! Effies for tea tonight.

As our dear Finnish friend Erja would say...life is goog 😎😎

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8529 on: August 09, 2018, 12:24:50 AM »
You guys !! - Arillas Today hit over 30 deg and . at just before midnight is 27deg in the house. = Aaaargh spprings to mind. My fingers slip of the keyboard hence the mis-spellimgs you may see. - But very glad you enjoy and may your tan be a deeper shade  of Cuprinol Autumn Brown. I am too old to fry and wiill gracefully vanish to my bedroom being careful not to move in bed in case I slide off. Life is goog but a tad cooler is googer!
Negg

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8530 on: August 09, 2018, 12:29:47 AM »
and..................... forgot to say ................. aaaarrrrrgghhhhhhh.
 (Sweaty Betty signing off - with apologies to anyone called Betty, unless they are on holiday here and then theyh know waht I mean!)

Look at that spelling, not in control of my figgers.
Negg

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
« Reply #8531 on: August 10, 2018, 10:48:56 AM »
As our dear Finnish friend Erja would say...life is goog 😎😎

Enjoy the goog life Jo and Heidi and I will take over when you go back 8)
Life is good ;)

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8532 on: August 10, 2018, 03:49:57 PM »
Update! We were sitting in the Coconut last night and to my absolute shock and utter delight Harry and his girlfriend walked in and surprised me. Yes I cried lots and lots!!!

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #8533 on: August 10, 2018, 03:53:47 PM »
It didn't surprise me..... I knew he was coming when we saw you in Effi's.... 😂 . Enjoy x

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8534 on: August 10, 2018, 04:54:15 PM »
So............... can I blame Harry and his lady for the 34deg we still have at 5pm?? --- Jo , I reckon does not give a monkeys.
Another hot Arillas today guys and , on the occassions I see Karl he looks to have shrunk a tad more.
(Keep outa the heat, me 'ole  mukka, or John the Ref will not be able to send you off. - Evidence to small for a red card!!
Negg

Booking.com