Author Topic: Arillas Today  (Read 1898988 times)

Offline Barry

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
Re: Arillas Today
« Reply #8985 on: October 01, 2019, 08:26:47 PM »
It was also nice to see that the rubbish was being collected regularly.
The bins were emptied twice a week by us.
Barry and Christine.

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8986 on: October 04, 2019, 07:02:07 PM »

Hi

Neil what is the weather like in the winter months can you walk around in a T- shirt and shorts donít for get you are use to the winter weather someone who dose not live out in Arillas.
I would love to come out in the winter months and see the other side of Arillas

Kevin

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8987 on: October 11, 2019, 07:24:47 PM »
Kevin , tis a good time to be around Arillas and it's neighbouring places. - And yes , not much open but still a small choice where you will be very welcome and guys have time to sit and speak with you, - Tis a nice Winter and recommended.

Tis like "Arillas Today" . really where we had about a 23 deg afternoon but twas quiet and , dare I add , I saw John the Ref and Dot in the Sea?? - (Nearly waded in to say """Get of my Land""" but it looked too cold for me!)
Bumped into a luvly couple at "Beach Kostas" and now I have forgotten thier names again!! - I remember we sparred a few games of darts, last year,  and I also remember they never gave me a chip from their lunchtime meal. -
No one shares their chips anymore!! - Ron and Ali started this trend!
(Where did I go wrong RON. One chip and I would give a song Ron. Maybe the wrong song Ron. but on me the pressure is upon , Ron.)
Anyway.......... I degress and my Punto is in charge and takes me to places I do not expect. I change the gears and turn the wheel but , HEY HO!!
so...................
Back to Rainbow for a chinwag with Scottish Yianis and the "Ref Duo" plus a poor couple sat at the far end of the seating that had to put up with my loud rambling!! - Sorry guys!! , next year I think duct tape on the mouth may cure me!! (I only say "may")
A nice afternoon and a few stray cats fed , on the way home . Feel sorry for Wegg as she has to put up with me alllllllll evening.
Cheers
Negg
Boro,Boris,Bori-I can, you can, he can. and can you-Boris?

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
« Reply #8988 on: October 11, 2019, 08:01:28 PM »
No chance of getting a toe wet Neil, a passing thought of entering water beyond the sand, never a hope of that happening.
The sea was so warm you missed a treat.
It's a good job the reflexes remain intact, the sight of a white punto swerving towards us on the way back to Rainbow almost made me see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Home for us tomorow, following a fabulous two weeks.
A couple of storms but October in Arillas has served us well with fantastic late summer sun.

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #8989 on: October 12, 2019, 09:51:33 AM »
Glad you have enjoyed it Ref 🙂
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......