Author Topic: Arillas Today  (Read 3021306 times)

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
Re: Arillas Today
« Reply #105 on: September 07, 2007, 01:40:05 AM »
The forecast looks warm again for next week....
Sandy x

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #106 on: September 07, 2007, 10:35:19 AM »
What to pack eh Maggie??
Temperature this morning around 15 deg and it's been raining from about 7:30 am and although still raining now at 10:20 it's brightening up a bit.
( Even heard thunder at one point )
Last night was a long shirt for me and cardigan for Mrs Egg.
Next 2/3 days should see some good weather again. Warm as Sandy says but I think the 30 deg plus won't appear very much.
All info as given to me by "locals" - Don't shoot the messenger.
Cheers
Negg

Offline Lindypops

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #107 on: September 07, 2007, 01:08:49 PM »
Hi Eggy. Nice to see you and Mrs Egg. You both look in fine fettle. I`m still trying to catch up with all e`s, hots etc. Will be in touch again soon. Oh yes, can you give me Linda & Nick`s email again please? You know what I`m like. Bfn, and take care.
Lindypops.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #108 on: September 07, 2007, 01:43:29 PM »
Lindy P. - Glad you and Mal got back safely and had a good time. Good to see you both.
Hope Mal got over my form of driving!!- Has his tan come back yet or is he still "white"?
My passenger seat still has his finger marks!!!!!

Nigh Owl E-Mail is afionas@aol.com.

Temperature up to 17 deg folks. - Sun's out.
Hope they didn't cancel the "Albanian trip" today as James W and wife Joy were looking forward to it. Met them last night having a good time at Brouklis. Helluva tie James!!!
Cheers
Negg 

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #109 on: September 07, 2007, 01:46:54 PM »
25 degrees here in Southampton and has been most of the week....also the forecast for the weekend looks good. But would I rather be in Arillas????
Sandy x

Offline TerryW

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #110 on: September 07, 2007, 01:54:33 PM »
Eggy, your posts remind me of Alistair Cooke's Letters from America, because they have a "relaxed" feel about them and they have a very unique style.

I think you should consider getting a webcam and then you could give us a proper news bulletin and weather forecast, live and online at lets say, at 6.30pm UK time everynight.

What do you think?

You could crunch a few pickled onions at the same time with a glass of Ouzo to make us jealous.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #111 on: September 07, 2007, 02:34:57 PM »
Terry
Don't be too nice or I won't get to Arillas this afternoon due to the fact my head won't get though the door.

I try and get these little updates in when I can and hope no one gets bored with them.
But a webcam and proper daily "broadcast" Whoa!!! - That may start bringing me back to a scheduled life, on time appointments and 9-5's etc.
Headache starting!Not feeling well!
Pickled onions and Ouzo sounds good though. - But not in the same glass.

Temperatures gone up another degree since last post.

23 degrees inside. And here was I worrying,all this time, that the Greek builders left the insulation out of the cavity walls.

Sandy , Can yer lend us a few degrees from Southampton ??
Negg

Offline sharonF

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #112 on: September 07, 2007, 02:43:38 PM »
Negg i would never get bored of your reports, I look forward to reading them, agree with Terry they are very entertaining.  Somebody said on a thread before you should write a book! x

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #113 on: September 07, 2007, 02:47:32 PM »
Dont stop the posts Eggy!!!  We all love them :-) !

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #114 on: September 07, 2007, 02:51:28 PM »
Thanks to all but stop being nice!!
I'm leaving for Arillas now and have to go out the door sideways. Hope I don't scratch the paintwork.
Negg

Offline Shuey

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #115 on: September 07, 2007, 02:59:08 PM »
But...we are all very nice people ;)

Offline Lindypops

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #116 on: September 07, 2007, 05:39:33 PM »
Thanks for the info again Eggy. Yes, Mal  has now assumed his natural shade! I have removed his nails from my shoulder. I can only assume he didn`t have his speedos on! Take care.
Lindypops.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #117 on: September 07, 2007, 07:40:20 PM »
Well Y'all
I can't remember the last time I stood in front of the Marina and saw a deserted right hand side of the beach. Just a few walkers,empty sea and no beds. Just a couple of people on the left hand side. Probably touched 20 deg and a little chilly. That said if you could get out of the slight breeze but stay in the sun, when the cloud wasn't hiding it, you would have had a good afternoon.
But, hey, I didn't see a miserable face anywhere!

Personnally If I could have taken Mal driving again this afternoon it would have been a very enjoyable time. - For me anyway!
( Tell me somebody-Why when I offer to take Mal to Agni he changes his mind by the time we get to Acharavi?? ) - Was it really too hot or did I pass those vehicles too close to that bend?? - Did that tractor bother you? and I did see that pedestrian,just wanted to see if he could jump.

Shuey - Course you're all nice people. I've never met a bad one yet!
( except the couple who.......... and then......... - another story maybe.
Negg

Maggie

« Reply #118 on: September 07, 2007, 07:51:56 PM »
I don't know, first your moaning about the heat and lack of rain, and now......... it's cold! lol. Thanks for all the info eggy, I still don't know what to pack, but come sunday, it will be decision time. I'll go away and have a think........

Offline Lindypops

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #119 on: September 07, 2007, 09:44:24 PM »
Told you Eggy, no sense of adventure,lol. What tractor? I think he thought he was on the road to Amarillo,lol. Hei hei. He`s just havin` a cup of Philosan! Bfn.
Lindypops.

Booking.com