Author Topic: Irene's Lux Villa Apt - a late but heartfelt thanks  (Read 3406 times)

Offline Island Girl

• Arillas regular visitor
Irene's Lux Villa Apt - a late but heartfelt thanks
« on: August 12, 2007, 07:06:38 PM »
Due to having been locked out in my original log-in to the Arillas site; I owe Eleni and Spiros of Irene's Lux Villa Apts a great review from our holiday in June  2007.  So I apologise this is very late.  There were six of us in two apartments and we were delighted to receive the same warm welcome as last year.  This was our second year at Irene's and our fifth to Arillas.  We now feel of the apartments as home from home and were delighted to meet the elegant Eleni this year and were pleased to be asked what we thought of the apartments and how she could do more to for visitors - and there was very little we could add!  Spiros even took time to come to say cheerio at the airport.  This friendliness is one of the many reasons we come back to Arillas year after year - in all the shops and tavernas, we were greeted as returning friends rather than just visitors for a week.   Even the odd rain showers didn't dampen our stay.

Already looking forward to coming back next year.

On behalf of the Scottish Girls!

Offline kevin.g

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
Re: Irene's Lux Villa Apt - a late but heartfelt thanks
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 08:03:22 PM »
glad you had a great time  its a bit handy for the brouklis .hey

Booking.com