Author Topic: Thetis Hotel  (Read 10960 times)

Offline GeKK

Thetis Hotel
« on: August 19, 2004, 11:06:19 AM »
Hi everybody!

I've just cast my eyes over the topics, but I couldn't find what I've been looking for. We (my girlfriend and me) are going to have a 2 weeks holiday in Arillas at the Thetis Hotel in September. We've never been to Arillas, but as I can see (in your remarks) it was a good choice. Can anyone please tell me anything about the Thetis Hotel, maybe some photos except those can be found on the site of Arillas-Travel?
It's very good to see that you are a kind of family, the Arillas Family, sweet memories bring the members of it together! I hope we will join it when being there!

GeKK

Marie Gibbon

Thetis Hotel
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2004, 11:17:08 AM »
Hiya GeKK,  :D
i have no information on this accomodation, but we will let you be in our family anyway  :lol:
i hope you have a great time which im sure you will.
Happy Holidays
marie xx

Offline Eileen

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
Re-Thetis hotel
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2004, 02:06:12 PM »
Hi' GeKK,

I'm sure this is the hotel that has just recently opened a short distance from the Mathraki Apts.  If you go to this map on the main Arillas website you will see the location of the Mathraki, the Thetis is just down the lane a little. http://www.arillas.com/map/

I walked past it in the daytime everyday when I was there in June, it was very quiet by the pool area and being new the whole place looks gorgeous.

It is in a lovely peaceful situation but not far at all from the bars & tavernas, if you continue down the lane shown on the map past the Mathraki and then the Thetis you will eventually end up at the beach.  On your way you will pass quaint little smallholdings with goats and turkeys!

We are going again in September and I have promised myself a visit into the Thetis to see what it is like so I'll say hello!  (we are staying in the Mathraki)

I'm sure you will have a great holiday,

Eileen.

Offline GeKK

Thetis Hotel
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2004, 02:50:40 PM »
Thank you for the information! I hardly can wait to go!!! We're going on 18th of Sept.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Hotel Thetis
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2004, 12:29:12 PM »
Hi GeKK - we are coming over to Arillas in September but have not booked accommodation yet and were also considering the Hotel Thetis.  How are you travelling??  single/couple/family?  We were wondering what sort of traveller this hotel might suit best.  Have you got any idea?
Thanks for your help, Eggy

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
Thetis Hotel
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2004, 04:45:36 PM »
Welcome GeKK,
you will find Arillas is a nice and friendly resort,people do return time and again and you will get to know many new friends.I do not know the Thetis,but hope you have a good time.Sally and i will be in Arillas the end of September,it will be our first time at this time of the year we always come early may.
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Offline GeKK

Thetis Hotel
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2004, 10:07:24 AM »
Hi Eggy,
I go there with my girlfriend, but as I can see the website of the hotel, it's suitable for families with little children, because of the pool at the hotel.

Here's the link:
http://www.arillas-travel.com/Arillas%20Travel%20GB/html/thetis_palace.html

It's said that Arillas is a really quiet place, you can relax there.

Offline Marie

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Thetis Hotel
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2004, 05:50:37 PM »
which travel company have you booked this accommodation with??

Offline GeKK

Thetis Hotel
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2004, 05:57:40 PM »
I'm Hungarian, so I booked it at a Hungarian travel agency. If you are interested in this accomodation just call the owner of the Thetis, you can find their numbers on the link I posted above.

Offline Marie

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Thetis Hotel
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2004, 06:00:29 PM »
thank you GeKK, i was just looking on the internet to try and see what i could find out about the place and everything i found was in German thats why i asked!!  :lol:

Offline Lexi

Thetis Hotel
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2006, 12:45:55 PM »
Does anybody have any new information about Thetis Hotel ? I'm going there in July  :D

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Thetis
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2006, 03:18:53 PM »
Lexi
Take a look at www.arillas-travel.com. - English Version.
The only extra I can tell you is that, last year we arranged it for our friends " Honeymoon Hotel" and they loved it. Well looked after, rooms were fine and pool was quiet. It used to be only privately booked but I believe it's now with a tour operator.
It was, I think, a big investment for Olga & Spiro so they are keen to do well. - Have a good one.
Negg

Booking.com