Author Topic: mavel hotel  (Read 11828 times)

Offline steph

mavel hotel
« on: August 29, 2007, 05:29:10 PM »
Hi my son and i are going to stay in the mavel hotel at the end of sept, and wondering does anyone know if they have safety deposit boxes there?

I would just like to say this is our 1st time to Arillas. And what a joy it has been finding this site, I really can't wait to fly out on 28th sept, as everyone on here does not hav a bad word to say about the place and people.

Offline PaulnMaria

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
Re: mavel hotel
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 06:05:14 PM »
Hi Steph, the rooms have a small safe. I'm sure you'll have a great holiday, Spiros and Kosta a great hosts.

Offline Fiona

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 03:56:26 PM »
Hi Steph

We are also flying out on 28th September (from Manchester) and will be staying next door to the Marvellous at Irene Apartments.  We have had several holidays at the Marvellous and I am sure you will enjoy your stay.  You are sure to meet Malcolm and June while you are there - if you need to know anything they will be able to help you!!  They have been holidaying in Arillas since forever!!

Have fun
Fiona

Offline steph

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 07:33:25 PM »
Hi thank you both for your replys.

The more i read the more excited i get!!

Roll on 28th sept!!

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 08:01:06 PM »
Fiona
You are greedy. The best of both worlds. Irenes lovely place with excellant hosts and the Marvel next store with lovely people, good food and a swimming pool just a short walk away.
Negg

Offline Fiona

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2007, 02:26:30 AM »
You're absolutely right Negg - I am greedy and I try hard to get what I want!!
It is a perfect position for us - everything on the doorstep!  Captains and Brouklis within a stones throw too.  But then isn't nearly all of Arillas like that because it's such a small and intimate place?
Where in England can you walk down the street and have so many people say Hello or Yiasoo and get hugs and kisses too?!
If it's ok with you I'm going to go on being greedy - oh and by the way, every time I pick up the newspaper I think what a smart move you and Wendy made leaving these shores!!
Fiona

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2007, 10:38:28 AM »
I'll second that, nothing but sadness and misery over here with people getting killed all the time!

Have a fab holiday Steph, im sure you'll enjoy yourselves :-) .

Offline steph

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2007, 08:48:09 PM »
Just to say we had a wonderful stay in Arillas last week, Spiros and Kosta where lovely hosts, at the Mavel.

My son made a lot of use of they lovely pool.

The beach was lovely and we spent some fun times in the sea!!

Everyone was so friendly and helpful, as it was our 1st time to corfu and greece, and it won't be our last!!

Now i understand why everyone is so hooked on Arillas!

riggers

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2007, 09:03:43 PM »
glad you enjoyed your holiday steph, Itake this will not be your last holiday to the great arillas.....riggers

Offline steph

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2007, 09:18:09 PM »
Thanks Riggers, my son left his giant rubber ring at the Mavel and Kosta said he would keep it safe for our return next year!!

So that a yes!

riggers

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2007, 09:35:32 PM »
Thats fantastic, arillas is so addictive.....riggers

Booking.com