Author Topic: Horizon Hotel  (Read 9494 times)

Offline SteveL

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
Horizon Hotel
« on: September 03, 2007, 04:47:41 PM »
Hi

Does anyone know which tour operator will be using the Horizon Hotel for 2008?
Some friends have stayed there on several occasions booking with Libra Holidays.
We were looking for a price for next year but Libra's website doesn't include this hotel anymore.

Thanks for any info

Steve & Val

Offline TerryW

• ARILLIAC
Re: Horizon Hotel
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 05:02:10 PM »
As yet, Marino is not using any UK tour operator for 2008. I have booked directly with him and booked flights separately. You can see more detail on the following.

http://www.arillas.com/page/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,165/topic,2392.0/lang,en

http://www.arillas.com/page/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,165/topic,2414.0/lang,en

TerryW

Offline SteveL

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 05:49:54 PM »
TerryW

Thanks for your reply.  Sorry I didn't check through the forum before asking the question!!

Steve

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 06:33:32 PM »
Im sure you can be forgiven :-) !

Offline TerryW

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2007, 06:45:27 PM »
Steve & Val

I'm also sorry as my reply was quite short. The trouble with using the forum at work is that the people who work with me, and especially my MD, are very inconsiderate and don't take into account my Arillas forum addiction when they want something doing.

I'm not as lucky as smiffy because she has much more spare time at work, than me, to do longer postings.

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2007, 10:37:48 AM »
Are you trying to say i do no work Terry??! ;-) !

Its true, thats one of the benefits of having your own office i suppose haha!!

But if you really want to stay at The Horizon i would book direct, least then you know for definite youre booked in there.

Offline SteveL

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2007, 12:04:48 PM »
Thanks all for replies.  Usually stay at The Rainbow (which we like) - just looking at alternatives.  Booking direct puts up the overall cost of the holiday due to the price of flights.
Usually travel independently whenever we can but package trips to Arillas represent good value for money and need to keep an eye on the budget next year as our daughter is getting married !!!!!!!!!

Steve & Val

Offline TerryW

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2007, 01:25:15 PM »
Hi again Steve & Val

I agree about the price and I know that our holiday next July will cost quite a bit extra  than our holiday in July this year. We are getting a breakfast next year so that will save some money, and we are also guaranteed a room on the top floor or one of the two penthouse suites at the very top. We hate the thought of hearing chairs and tables making a noise in the room above us, or as happened one year having to listen to someone walking about in high heels.

We are guaranteed a lovely clean room with a fantastic view, nobody in a room above us, nice people, great quality food, a nice pool, the beach just yards away, and most of all we know we will laugh lots and have a carefree relaxing holiday. They are guarantees that are priceless for an enjoyable relaxing holiday.

Offline SteveL

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2007, 11:46:49 AM »
Hi

Thanks for the info re. the Horizon.
Just to let you know that we have decided to stay at the Rainbow again and will be there for 2 weeks from 23 June 08.

Steve & Val

Offline TerryW

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2007, 12:04:17 PM »
I am glad you have booked, Steve and Val.

We go on June 30th, so maybe we can meet up for a drink.

TerryW

Booking.com