Author Topic: Anaplasis  (Read 4410 times)

Offline TerryW

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Anaplasis
« on: September 07, 2007, 12:43:03 PM »
I must add Anaplasis to my things to do for next year.

Has anyone ever bought anything from there and had it shipped back to the UK?

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
Anaplasis
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 01:08:45 PM »
If you look on their website you can see all the things they do
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
Anaplasis
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 01:15:20 PM »
I've bought many things from Anaplasis, but I've not shipped it back to the U.K

Nick and Roz will make furniture, beds and doors to your own specification, they also restore furniture as well as creating paint effects.

A trip up to Anaplasis is fun, Nick and Roz are great hosts, if they are not busy they may even treat you to coffee under their white mulberry tree.

There are quite a few companies who will transport larger items over to the U.K.

There is one chap in particular that we have used many times to take household goods over to Corfu.  He goes by the name of Dave McJackson, he makes the journey on a regular basis, you have the added security of knowing that he has full insurance for the goods that he transports.

Now Terry, if you go to Anaplasis website right now,  see if there is anything you fancy, ring Nick...cos I know that Dave is coming back to the U.K with an empty van at the weekend!!! ....pressure sales I think you call that! ;-)

Joking aside, perhaps before you travel next year you may want to contact Dave to find out when his next trip is.  That way if you do see anything you like you can arrange with Nick to hold it for you until Dave collects it.

Dave's contact details:

Tel: 07793 938609

Fax: 01274 599937

email: mcjacksons@tiscali.co.uk

Offline TerryW

• ARILLIAC
Re: Anaplasis
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2007, 02:31:46 PM »
Thanks Eileen and Blondegirl. I will have a look.

Oh Eck! I have just realised that the initial post about Anaplasis was a reply to blondegirls photo. It should not have been a new topic.

Sorry

Booking.com